Life after college
Start thinking about your post-graduation life and career.
- What’s a nurse residency program and will it pay for college?
Nurse residency programs are designed to help student nurses transition from a school setting to a work setting – and everything that comes with that.
- What’s MBA tuition reimbursement and how do I get it?
Some companies offer MBA tuition reimbursement. Companies in the consulting, financial, and technology sectors are among those most likely to offer this.
- Want to work in sports? Here are careers to consider
Just because you likely won’t become a million dollar athlete doesn’t mean you can’t have a career in sports. There are many careers in sports to consider, including these nine options.
- What're careers to consider for moms going back to school?
If you’re a mom going back to school, narrowing down career options that make sense for your work/life balance isn’t easy. Luckily, there’re plenty of options.
- How to list awards and qualifications on your resume
A strong resume includes more than just a list of jobs. Adding any awards you’ve received can really help your resume stand out from the pack.
- Should you go to grad school? The pros and cons you need to make your decision.
Going to graduate school is a decision most students don’t take lightly, and it’s not the right path for everyone. Here are the pros and cons to weigh.