Changing or Canceling Trips Booked through Chase Ultimate Rewards
Many of our travel providers are offering flexible change policies due to COVID-19; however, the policies do vary. In general, the quickest way to find out if you can change your travel plans without a penalty is to check the airline or hotel website directly.
To cancel a flight, hotel or car reservation booked through Chase Ultimate Rewards with points, cash or a combination of both, follow these steps:
- Go to your travel provider’s website to check the most updated policy information on COVID-19 and check if cancellation fees are waived.
- Choose your itinerary on My Trips.
- Use the online tools or chat with us to cancel your reservation. We’ll work with the travel provider on your behalf to cancel your travel and help with any refunds or credits for which you may be eligible.
To change or rebook a reservation booked through Chase Ultimate Rewards with points, cash or a combination of both, follow these steps:
- Go to your travel provider’s website to confirm change fees due to COVID-19 are waived.
- Prepare potential dates for rebooking your travel, according to the provider’s policy coverage. Policies may change or be added at any time, so check for updates before you rebook. If your provider hasn’t issued a policy, we can still help you.
- When you’re ready to rebook, choose your itinerary on My Trips and call the Chase Travel number listed on that page.