Help and Support
Find answers to the most common questions or let the Chase for Business Customer Service team help you find a solution.
Find your answer by topic
Frequently Asked Questions
Timing for payments you send:
- If your recipient is another Chase customer, he or she will usually get the money a few minutes after you send it, but no later than the next business day.
- If your recipient's bank is a Zelle® member and supports real-time payments, the money will be available a few minutes after you send it. If your recipient's bank doesn't support real-time payments, the money should be available in 1 to 2 business days.
Timing for payments you receive:
- If your sender is another Chase customer, you'll usually get the money a few minutes after it's sent, but no later than the next business day.
- If you sender's bank is a Zelle® member and supports real-time payments, you'll usually get the money a few minutes after it's sent. If the bank doesn't support real-time payments, you'll get the money in 1 to 3 business days.
From Chase business checking accounts, you can send up to $7,500 in a single transaction.
Keep in mind: Each financial institution that offers Zelle® sets its own limits on the amounts their customers may send to others.
Contact Chase for Business Customer Service
Call Chase Business Customer Service at
Secure Message Center
Customers can sign in to Chase Business Online to send a message.
X (formerly Twitter)
@ChaseSupport is the official handle for our Chase Business Customer Service.
Additional phone support
- Outside the United States 1-713-262-3300
- Business Platinum line 1-877-425-8100
- Cash management 1-800-606-7615
- Chase Ink® business credit card services 1-800-945-2028
- Payment Solutions 1-888-886-8869
- ACH support 1-800-677-7477
- Chase customer claims 1-866-564-2262
- Debit card fraud prevention 1-800-978-8664
- ACCESS and payable web service 1-866-872-3321
- ARP and controlled disbursement inquiries 1-800-235-6286
We accept relay calls.