Switch your business checking account to Chase
Use our checklist to help you make the switch.
Your switching checklist made simple
Expand each step below for instructions and tips to help with your transition to Chase.
Download the Chase Mobile® app
If it's your first time, you'll need to sign up. Once you’ve signed up, you can easily access your account at chase.com/business or through the Chase Mobile app.
Download the Chase Mobile app by clicking the icon below that matches your device.
Pro tip: Set up Account Alerts to stay on top of your business checking account activity. Watch the video above to learn how.
Pro tip: Prevent your new account from being closed by adding funds within the first 60 days.
Update future payments to be withdrawn from your new business checking account
Pro tip: Review transactions from the last three statements of your previous business account to identify recurring payments or deposits.
Switch your deposits to Chase
You can use our digital tools to get paid quickly and easily.
Share your new business checking account information with professional service providers such as:
- Additional financial service providers or business partners
Link your new account to your Payment Processing system so that you can automatically settle your card processing into your new account.
Pro tip: Your service providers may need to know your new business checking account and routing number — this can be found by choosing your account on the Chase Mobile app and choosing "Show details."
Avoid unnecessary fees from your previous business account by closing it once your Chase business checking account is open.
Make sure all transactions from your previous business account have cleared, and transfer any remaining balances to your new account.
Pro tip: Shred unused checks, deposit slips and old ATM/debit cards from your previous business account.
See how to waive your Monthly Service Fee
We charge fees so you can utilize our tools and ensure you have the support you need when you need it. There are multiple ways you can waive your Monthly Service Fee.
We'll waive the $15 Monthly Service Fee when you meet any of the following qualifying activities for each Chase Business Complete Checking account in a monthly statement period:
- Maintain a linked Chase Private Client Checking℠ account OR
- Meet Chase Military Banking requirements OR
- Fulfill at least one of the following qualifying activities:
- Maintain a minimum daily ending balance of at least $2,000 in your Chase Business Complete Checking account each business day during the monthly statement period
- Deposit at least $2,000 into your Chase Business Complete Checking account at least one day before the end of the monthly statement period using one or more of the following Chase Payment Solutions: Chase QuickAccept℠, Chase Smart Terminal℠, InstaMed Patient Payments and InstaMed Patient Portal
- Use your Chase Ink® Business Card to spend at least $2,000 on eligible purchases in the most recent monthly Ink card billing cycle
Are you a Veteran or servicemember?
In recognition of your service, we are proud to offer special benefits to those who currently serve or have served
- Waiver of Monthly Service Fee exclusively on Chase Business Complete Checking accounts
- Annual fee waived for the first year on a Business Line of Credit
Here’s what you’ll need to bring to your local branch to take advantage of our special business benefits:
- Qualifying proof of military status
- Personal identification
- Tax identification number
- Business documentation
- Assumed name certificate, applications or filing receipt
- Depending on your business type, more information may be needed
We'll waive the $30 Monthly Service fee if you maintain an average beginning day balance of $35,000 or more in any combination of linked business savings.
We'll waive the $95 Monthly Service fee if you maintain an average beginning day balance of $100,000 or more in any combination of linked business savings.
Are you a Chase Private Client?
When linked to your Chase Private Client account, maintain an average beginning day balance of $50,000 or more in any combination of linked business savings.
Check out our Helpful Tips videos
Our Helpful Tips video library is an excellent resource for information and step-by-step instructions on how to use some of our most popular products and services.