Online Account Enrollment FAQs
Online Account Enrollment
How do I sign up to manage my auto account online?
- To sign up for online account access on chase.com or the mobile app, you’ll first need your auto account number. You can find your account number at the top of your statement.
- You’ll also need your Social Security or tax ID number.
Follow the link below to sign in. If not enrolled, choose “Sign up now” to enter this information.
How can I update my mailing address?
- If you're a loan customer, you can update your address online by selecting “Profile & Settings” in the upper left navigation on chase.com.
- If you are a lease customer, please call us at 1-800-227-5151 to update your address so we can provide you with information about how the address change might impact your lease account.
Why isn’t my Auto profile password working on chase.com?
When you get a new vehicle you may have several online accounts each with a different username and password.
For example in addition to your financial services account (chase.com) you may have an account through your manufacturer or dealer that gives you access to vehicle information, service appointment scheduling and other items related to your vehicle.
Double-check and make sure the credentials you are using are the ones for your chase.com account and if you're still having issues you can contact us at 1-877-242-7372.
What should I do if I forgot my username or password?
On the sign-in screen, choose the "forgot username/password?" link directly below the sign-in button and follow the on screen prompts. Choose an option to verify your identity and enter the applicable information. Then choose "Other Chase account", enter your Auto loan or lease account number, and choose "Next" to proceed.
How do I get the mobile app?
You can download the app through the Apple App Store or Google Play, or by texting “mobile” to 24273.
For more information about Mobile account management go to chase.com/digital/mobile-banking. The Chase Mobile® app is available for select mobile devices. Enroll in Chase OnlineSM and download the Chase Mobile® app. There's no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply.
What alerts are available for my account?
We regularly add new functionality so the best way to see what Alerts your account is eligible for is to:
- Sign in and choose the "Profile & settings" icon at the top of the page.
- From the drop-down menu choose "Alerts," then from the left-hand menu "Choose alerts."
- From the account drop-down menu choose your auto account.
- Choose the alert grouping you'd like to explore.
- Choose the alerts and method of delivery you'd like.
- Make sure to choose "Save changes" when finished.
Can I see current and past statements online?
Yes, statements are available on chase.com and can be seen as long as your auto account is active. Sign in to chase.com, choose your auto account and select “statements.”
Can I see current and past account notices and letters online?
Once you’re enrolled, letters and notices produced electronically will be seen online. Sign in to chase.com, choose your auto account and select “statements.”
How do I manage my paperless preferences for statements and other communications?
If you’re the primary account holder you can manage your paperless preferences by signing in and choosing the “Profile & settings” option in the upper left navigation menu on chase.com. Then choose “Account settings” and “Paperless.” From here you can turn paperless statements and letters on or off.
How do I send a message about my auto account on chase.com?
You can send us a message securely using chase.com by following the steps below.
Sign in to Chase.com.
- Locate the side menu (hamburger menu) at the top left corner and select Secure Messages.
- Choose (+) New Message.
- Choose the appropriate option from the “what is this about” dropdown.
- Choose your auto account and choose the topic related to your inquiry.
- Select Send us a message and type your message.
- Select Send Message.
You can also add an attachment to your message, if applicable.
- After you've typed your message, choose (+) Add attachment (up to 10 MB and/or 20 files)
- Choose the file from your computer and select “open”
- Select Send Message