Alert Message Please update your browser.

We don't support this browser version anymore. Using an updated version will help protect your accounts and provide a better experience. 

Update your browser

Please update your browser.

We don't support this browser version anymore. Using an updated version will help protect your accounts and provide a better experience.

Update your browser


We’ve signed you out of your account.

You’ve successfully signed out

We’ve enhanced our platform for For a better experience, download the Chase app for your iPhone or Android. Or, go to System Requirements from your laptop or desktop.

Other topics | Chase Auto | Chase


Other topics

You should've received documentation about the products and services you purchased from your auto dealer. These documents can answer many of your questions about terms and conditions, coverage, cancellation provisions, how to file a claim and how to contact your service provider. If you need copies of these documents, contact your dealer directly. You should also contact the service provider listed in your documents or your auto dealer for more information about the products and services you purchased.


See Chase Driver's Seat for additional information regarding aftermarket products.

You need our written permission to take the vehicle out of the U.S. While not required by us, you may also need written permission to ship the vehicle out of and/or back into the continental U.S. To request permission, call Customer Service at 1-800-336-6675; We accept operator relay calls.


You can also submit your request by signing in to and choosing "Secure messages." Then, send us your message.


Keep in mind: Contact us at least two weeks prior to your scheduled departure date.


Military Loan Customers: With your request, please provide a copy of your military orders, start and end dates the vehicle will be out of the country (if not included in orders), and your current address and contact information in the United States including an email address or your current address (APO/FPO preferred) in the destination country.


Military Lease Customers: Call Customer Service at 1-800-336-6675 to learn about your options.

When you lease a vehicle, we’re listed as the owner, but you're responsible for any tickets, citations, tolls, parking violations, penalties, fees, and fines. If we receive notice of any of these we'll send you a letter to let you know that we've paid it or a letter that you should send the payment directly to the agency or municipality. You should contact the agency or municipality if you want a copy of the notice or citation.


Keep in mind: The timely payment of these items may help you avoid additional penalties or problems with your vehicle registration.

Some states have specific license plate return instructions or release of ownership practices. Before turning in the vehicle, check with your local Department of Motor Vehicles and/or dealer to see about their license plate or registration requirements for leased vehicles.

To request a digital copy of your contract, sign in to Then, choose "Secure messages" and send us your message.

Please go to our Natural Disasters page to help you navigate the process.




Start of overlay

End of overlay
Start of overlay

You're now leaving Chase

Chase's website and/or mobile terms, privacy and security policies don't apply to the site or app you're about to visit. Please review its terms, privacy and security policies to see how they apply to you. Chase isn’t responsible for (and doesn't provide) any products, services or content at this third-party site or app, except for products and services that explicitly carry the Chase name.

End of overlay