Navigate college life successfully, from choosing a major to studying abroad.
- Can you use scholarships or grants for Greek life costs?
Greek life is an expense to consider for some college students. Here’s what you need to know about whether financial can help pay for it.
- How students can get health insurance in college
As a college student you may have a few options when it comes to getting health insurance. Continue reading to learn more.
- How many credit hours are needed to earn a bachelor’s degree?
In order to receive a bachelor's degree, you'll need to earn a certain number of credits. Continue reading to learn more.
- 12 college programs for first-generation college students
Being the first person to attend college in your family is an accomplishment, but it can also be stressful. These colleges have programs specifically to help.
- 18 things to consider when choosing a college roommate
Choosing a college roommate is an important decision. Here’s a checklist of factors to consider as you make the choice.
- Is there child care assistance for student parents?
There are federal and state child care assistance programs for qualified student parents and even scholarships to apply to for help.