Navigate college life successfully, from choosing a major to studying abroad.
- What happens if I fail to make Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
If you fail to make Satisfactory Academic Progress, here’s what you need to know about its impact on your college career.
- Semester hours versus credit hours: What’s the difference?
It’s important to understand semester hours versus credit hours as you navigate college and graduating from college. Here’s what you need to know.
- What happens to my college credits if I’ve been out of school for a while?
If you have college credits, but no degree, you might be wondering what’ll happen to those credits over time.
- Successful strategies for passing an online class
E-learning and online classes are increasingly common. Here are some easy ways to set yourself up for success in an online learning environment.
- What do I do if I have a lot of college credits but no degree?
If you attended college but did not complete your degree, here are steps you can take to get over the finish line and complete your degree.
- Can I take classes at a community college while enrolled in another college?
Taking classes at community college while enrolled in a college or university can provide considerable cost savings. Continue reading to learn more.
- The pros and cons of being a college resident assistant (RA)
Being a resident advisor (RA) in college comes with a lot of perks (like free housing) but the drawbacks of the job are very much worth considering, too.
- Thank you gift ideas for your favorite professor
If you want to show your professor appreciation, continue reading for thank you gift ideas along with some etiquette tips for gift-giving in this situation.