Paying for college
Learn about the FAFSA® process and the ways to pay for college.
- Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grants (FSEOG): what they are and how to get one
The Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG) is administered by colleges and universities and is awarded to students who demonstrate financial need.
- I’m filling out the FAFSA®, who counts as my parent, and what’s my household size?
One of the more challenging aspects of the FAFSA® can be figuring out who counts as your family and what your household size is.
- What financial aid is available for Native Americans?
There are financial aid options specifically available to Native American students who want to attend college in the U.S., including scholarships.
- What’s the FAFSA® Expected Family Contribution (EFC) formula?
When you submit your FAFSA®, your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) plays a major role in determining your eligibility for financial aid.
- What should I do if my school reduces my financial aid package?
If your financial aid was reduced and you’re concerned about being able to finance your education, you do still have options.