Explore our resources — from paying for college to planning for life after graduation.
Popular topics for students
- Changes to the upcoming FAFSA® for the 2024-25 School year
There are changes to the 2024-25 FAFSA® that resulted from the FAFSA® Simplification Act. One of the changes is how many questions are on the application.
- What’s the American Opportunity Tax Credit (AOTC)?
The American Opportunity Tax Credit (AOTC) is a partially refundable tax credit for undergraduate college education expenses.
- Is there child care assistance for student parents?
There are federal and state child care assistance programs for qualified student parents and even scholarships to apply to for help.
- Can you receive financial aid for graduate school?
You may not have the same financial aid options in graduate school as you did for your undergraduate program, but you still may be eligible for financial aid.
- Countries with free, or lower cost, college tuition
With college costs in the U.S. at record highs, one option to explore is countries that offer free or cheap tuition to students.
- How do I reset my FSA ID: a lost FAFSA® login and password guide
An FSA ID and password are crucial when it comes to filing the FAFSA® electronically. Here’s what to do if you’re having trouble logging in.