IMPORTANT: Chase Auto has several relief programs to assist you. The details of these programs are below. You may call the number on your statement for assistance, but you may experience extremely long hold times. We are working to deliver new self-service tools which will be up and running shortly so please check back often. We appreciate your patience and are committed to assisting all of our customers as quickly as possible.
Chase Auto Loan or Lease Payment Relief:
- If you can continue making your loan or lease payments, you should do so.
- If you need help making payments, you can enroll in our relief program that allows you to delay three monthly payments. More details:
- You can request this assistance only one time for each account.
- We won’t charge late fees.
- If you have a loan, we will extend the term by the number of delayed payments.
- If you have a lease, we will add any delayed payments as a lump sum to your last lease payment.
- We won’t report negative information to the credit reporting agencies from your participation in this program. This doesn’t change any previously reported information, including delinquencies
- We won’t repossess your vehicle.
- Please stop any automatic or scheduled payments, including from any non-Chase accounts.
- You may make your regular monthly payments at any time during this relief period.
- If we already processed a request covering three payments. We won’t process additional requests on this account.
- To enroll in our relief program, please call the number on your Auto statement or send us your request to our secure message center at chase.com/secure. You should expect very long wait times because we’re experiencing extremely high call volumes. There also may be a delay of up to one week on your secure message center request, but please know we will address your concerns as quickly as possible. Please also visit chase.com/autoservicing for more help.
- If you are active duty military or have been activated to respond to a disaster, you may be eligible for additional benefits. Please call our military services hotline at 1-877-469-0110.
Chase Lease Customers Nearing the End of their Term:
If you are at or near the end of your lease, we are also offering to extend the term of your lease for up to six months for qualifying customers. Please call the following number to extend your lease: 1-800-242-7396
Where can I quickly update my contact information?
You can update your contact information on the Chase Mobile app or Chase.com.
I don’t want to go to the post office or branch to mail or make my payment. What other options do you have?
Chase.com or the Chase Mobile app are safe, secure options for making and confirming your mortgage payment, accessing tax documents and escrow information.
Can I send you an email with questions about my auto account and COVID-19?
Yes, you can sign in to send a Secure Message to us. Response may be delayed but we will get to all questions.
I have multiple accounts with Chase (e.g. Mortgage, Auto, Home Equity). Are there relief options available for all my accounts?
If you’ve been affected, call us at the number on the back of your credit or debit card or on your statement. Active Military customers should call 1-877-469-0110.