How to pay your auto account
Ways to pay your auto account
You can make your auto account payment for free in many convenient ways:
- Set up a payment to be paid each month from your checking account, even if your accounts are with other banks.
- Change your payment amount or cancel it within three business days of the date it’s scheduled to be made.
- Avoid missing your payment and a possible late fee.
- Enroll or sign in to your account at chase.com.
- If you’re signing in for the first time, you’ll need your account number and Social Security number.
Signing up for automatic payments
Enroll or sign in to your account
Click on Pay Loan on your auto account
Click on Automatic Payment Setup
Set up your payments
More ways to pay
Finding your routing and account numbers
Additional principal (Loan accounts only)