Priority Pass Miami: What to know
If your travels take you through Miami International Airport, you may be looking for a way to pass the time. If you're a Priority Pass member, there are a number of amenities you can explore while waiting for your next flight. Let's learn about Priority Pass Miami options.
Priority Pass lounges in Miami
Is there a Priority Pass lounge in Miami airport? There are two lounges in Miami that grant access to Priority Pass members. Both Miami Priority Pass lounges are affiliated with Turkish Airlines, but there are some differences between them.
Turkish Airlines Central Terminal
- Location: This lounge is located in the Central Terminal in Concourse E, after the TSA check point. It's on Level 2, past the escalator on the left-hand side. If you're coming from Terminal D, you can pass through the connector to the Central Terminal near the E gates and the lounge will be directly ahead of you.
- Hours: The lounge is open daily, 5 a.m. - 10 p.m. There is a three-hour maximum stay limit, and access may be restricted if the lounge gets crowded.
- Amenities: Separate prayer room, computer workstations and printers, televisions, comfortable seating, complimentary refreshments, showers, alcoholic beverages, newspapers and magazines available, up-to-date flight information, Priority Pass app accepted, complimentary Wi-Fi and fax capabilities.
- Note: Children under 2 are admitted for free.
Turkish Airlines South Terminal
- Location: This lounge is located in the South Terminal in Concourse H. The lounge lift lobby is located midway between Concourses H and J. You can take the elevator to the third floor, and then keep to the left until you see the lounge entrance.
- Hours: The lounge is open 24 hours every day. There is a three-hour maximum stay limit, and access may be restricted due to space constraints.
- Amenities: Separate prayer room, separate children's play area, computer workstations and printers, comfortable seating, televisions, complimentary refreshments, showers, alcoholic beverages, newspapers and magazines available, conference area, up-to-date flight information, complimentary Wi-Fi, Priority Pass app accepted, day beds and complimentary luggage storage.
- Note: This lounge has a dress code that requires smart-casual clothing at all times. Children under 2 are admitted for free.
Other Priority Pass amenities in MIA
In addition to the two lounges, there is also a Priority Pass participating restaurant in Miami airport.
Corona Beach House
- Location: The Corona Beach House restaurant is located in the North Terminal in Concourse D, between gates D23 and D24.
- Hours: The restaurant is open 6:30 a.m. - 9 p.m. daily.
- Menu: Corona Beach House offers a variety of appetizers, burgers, sandwiches, salads, tacos and entrees, as well as a couple of desserts and a long list of signature drinks, beer and wine.
- Note: Priority Pass members can receive $30 off their bill, which may count as one lounge visit from their visit allocation (if applicable to their membership type). Additionally, the member may be able to register one guest if their membership allows. In that case, the party will receive $60 off their bill and the visit will be counted as one cardmember visit and one guest visit on their account. To-go or grab-and-go orders are not eligible for the $30 credit. Note this amount is subject to change over time.
How to access Priority Pass Miami lounges
If you're looking to access these Priority Pass amenities in Miami airport, there are a couple of ways to do it. One is by purchasing a membership from Priority Pass, which is sold in three different tiers ranging from $99 - $469 as of November 2023. Another way is to apply for a credit card that has Priority Pass as one of its benefits. Note that you'd still need to enroll with Priority Pass using your credit card, and that different credit cards may offer different levels of access with varying annual fees.
Traveling can be tiring, so finding ways to relax can help make the whole experience a little more pleasant. Taking advantage of Priority Pass Miami amenities, such as participating lounges or restaurants, may offer you a little extra comfort or convenience during a long layover.