Having access to Priority Pass' network of lounges and other benefits will likely add a boost of comfort to your travel. Sometimes, however, the unexpected happens and you need some assistance. In this case, the best course of action may be to contact Priority Pass customer service directly. Below, you'll find more information about Priority Pass, frequently asked questions and how to reach out for assistance.
Priority Pass basics
Priority Pass is an independent network of participating airport lounges, mini-suites and airport restaurants. There are over 1,000 Priority Pass locations in more than 600 airports worldwide. The facilities differ from place to place, as some are independent facilities and others are affiliated with airlines.
There are a couple ways to sign up for Priority Pass membership.
- Purchase membership: Priority Pass does offer three different annual membership tiers that anyone can purchase. They are standard, standard plus and prestige. Benefits differ based on specific tiers:
- Standard: $99 annually, $35 member visit fee, $35 guest visit fee
- Standard plus: $329 annually, 10 complimentary member visits then $35 per visit, $35 guest fee
- Prestige: $469 annually, unlimited complimentary member visits, $35 guest fee
- Credit card: Many of the most popular travel credit cards offer Priority Pass membership as part of their benefits, and the Chase Sapphire Reserve® card is one of them. You simply need to activate your complimentary Priority Pass Select™ Membership. Different cards may provide access to different benefits.
One of the main attractions of Priority Pass membership benefits may be the lounge access. The lounges are often quieter and more comfortable than anywhere else in the airport. They also often include complimentary food and drinks.
Priority Pass benefits don't stop at lounges, though. You also get access to Minute Suites, which provide private rooms, usually with a desk and bed. Priority Pass membership benefits include the first hour with no fee at Minute Suites. However, while the hour may not cost you anything out of pocket, it will cost one lounge visit if not included as part of your membership.
If you're looking for a meal in an airport, Priority Pass also has partnerships with certain restaurants. At these restaurants you may have an entitlement for a dining credit to put toward your bill. The exact amount can differ based on restaurant, so be sure to ask your server when you sit down.
Priority Pass FAQs
Before calling customer service, you may want to try troubleshooting on your own. Below are some frequently asked questions, along with their answers, to help.
- Does Priority Pass allow guests? Yes, Priority Pass participating lounges usually allow guests. Whether there is a limit on the number of guests can vary from lounge to lounge, so check the Priority Pass app for that specific location. Additionally, the cost to bring a guest varies depending on your membership.
- Is Priority Pass global? Yes, as of April 2023 there are Priority Pass participating lounges in nearly 150 countries. For a full list, use the Priority Pass app.
- What airports have Priority Pass? As of April 2023, Priority Pass is accepted at more than 40 airports in the United States and in more than 600 cities worldwide. If you're looking for lounges on your route, you can check the Priority Pass website for a complete list.
- Does Priority Pass get you into all lounges? Priority Pass membership gets you into all Priority Pass affiliated lounges, which could be an independent lounge or one partnered with an airline, as long as you pay the visit fee when applicable. However, there are other private lounges that Priority Pass does not have a partnership with that you cannot access using your membership.
- Can I use Priority Pass twice in one day? Yes, there is no limit to how many Priority Pass-affiliated lounges, restaurants or other services you can use in a single day. If you have a limited amount of visits included with your membership without a fee, then that may be something you want to be aware of, but otherwise, there are no limitations.
- Can I let my family member borrow my Priority Pass membership? No, the name on the membership must match the name on the boarding pass.
How to reach Priority Pass customer service
If you can't find a sufficient answer online, there are ways to reach Priority Pass customer service, no matter where you are in the world or what language you speak.
- The Americas: If you're in the United States, Canada or Mexico, call +1-800-352-2834. English speaking support is available 24 hours every day, while Spanish and Portuguese speaking support is available Monday-Friday, 7 AM to 8 PM CST. For other parts of the Americas and for some parts of Mexico, call +1-972-735-0536.
- Europe, Middle East or Africa: If you're in the United Kingdom, call +44-20-8680-1338. English and French speaking support is available 24 hours every day. German speaking support is available 4 AM to 10 PM GMT, and Arabic speaking support is available 3 AM to 6 PM GMT.
- Asia Pacific: If you're calling from Hong Kong, call +852-2866-1964, and if you're in China, call +86-400-120-2464. English speaking support is available 24 hours every day. Putonghua, Cantonese, Japanese and Korean support is available 8:30 AM to 7 PM Monday through Friday.
Priority Pass offers many benefits to its members, from lounge access to private room access to restaurant entitlements. Sometimes you may have questions about your membership. If you can't find the answer online, Priority Pass customer service will likely be able to provide you with any help you might need.