- $5 monthly service fee or $0 with one of the following, each monthly statement period:
- A balance at the beginning of each day of $300 or more in this account
- OR $25 or more in total Autosave or other repeating automatic transfers from your personal Chase checking account or Chase Liquid® Card (available only through chase.com or Chase Mobile®)
- OR a Chase College CheckingSM account linked to this account for Overdraft Protection
- OR an account owner who is an individual younger than 18
- OR a linked Chase Better Banking® Checking, Chase Premier CheckingSM, Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM, Chase SapphireSM Checking, or Chase Private Client CheckingSM account
Savings Withdrawal Limits: $5 Savings Withdrawal Limit Fee, which is a Chase fee, applies to each withdrawal or transfer out of this account over six per monthly statement period. All withdrawals and transfers out of this account count toward this fee, including those made at a branch or at an ATM.
Federal regulations also limit you to six savings account withdrawals or transfers per monthly statement period. However, this limit doesn't apply to withdrawals or transfers made in person at a branch or at an ATM. If you exceed the federal limits on withdrawals, we'll notify you and may convert your savings account to a Chase personal checking account.
Other miscellaneous fees apply.
See Account Disclosures and Rates for more information. Account subject to approval.