- $5 monthly service fee or $0 with one of the following, each monthly statement period:
- A balance at the beginning of each day of $300 or more in this account
- OR at least one repeating automatic transfer of $25 or more from your personal Chase checking account (available only through chase.com)
- OR an account owner who is an individual younger than 18
- OR this account is linked to a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM, Chase Premier Platinum CheckingSM or Chase Private Client Checking accountSM
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Savings Withdrawal Limits: $5 Savings Withdrawal Limit Fee, which is a Chase fee, applies to each withdrawal or transfer out of this account over six per monthly statement period. All withdrawals and transfers out of this account count toward this fee, including those made at a branch or at an ATM.
Federal regulations also limit you to six savings account withdrawals or transfers per monthly statement period. However, this limit does not apply to withdrawals or transfers made in person at a branch or at an ATM. If you exceed the federal limits on withdrawals, we will notify you and may convert your savings account to a Chase Total Checking account.
Other miscellaneous fees apply.
See Account Disclosures and Rates for more information. Account subject to approval.