Schedule timely payments
- Set up automatic payments to be withdrawn for free each month from your checking account at any bank.
- If you schedule your payment through another bank, ensure the funds will be sent to us by your due date.
Know payment posting options
Same-day payment options:
- Online: A one-time payment from a Chase checking account or from a previously set up external account.
- Over the phone: 1-833-PayChase (1-833-729-2427); from a checking account only.
- In a branch: From a Chase account or a cash payment; account holder or authorized third party must be present.
If you make your payment by check or from another bank’s payment service, we recommend you send your payment 5 to 7 business days before your due date to ensure we receive it on time.
Sign up for email or text alerts
You can enroll to receive alerts when your due date is upcoming or your payment is about to become past due. Sign in at chase.com/alerts to customize your alert preferences.
Understand our services, fees and costs
See common mortgage services and benefits that we offer for free, and others that may require an additional cost.