Apply for Mortgage Assistance
We’re committed to help at every step
When you apply for mortgage assistance, we'll work with you to explore all your options and help you understand which best suits your situation. Start by sending us your information, and a Relationship Manager will work with you to explain all options so you can decide what's right for you.
Here are the additional documents that you may need to download:
- Para instrucciones en español (PDF): Spanish-language Request for Mortgage Assistance Form
- Application Checklist (PDF): Use this checklist as a guide for requesting mortgage assistance.
- IRS Form 4506-C (PDF) May be required if you have self-employment income.
- Sample Profit & Loss (P&L) Statement (PDF): For our self-employed customers who don’t have a P&L statement (to verify self-employed customer income/hardship)
- Authorization to Obtain Consumer Credit Report (PDF): Used to verify non-borrower income when calculating assistance eligibility
- Form SSA-89 (PDF): Allows Chase to validate the Social Security number with the Social Security Administration
- Bankruptcy Attorney and Borrower Authorization Form (PDF): Used to allow Chase to work directly with the customer (not their attorney) when determining assistance eligibility; this is used in cases of bankruptcy
- Authorization to Provide and Release Information (PDF): Authorizes Chase to speak to a third party (such as a real estate agent) about a customer’s account; mainly used internally to work with third parties on the terms of the sale or release of the property
- Schedule of Real Estate Owned (PDF): For customers who own more than one additional property
- Unemployment Affidavit (PDF): For customers who are requesting mortgage assistance due to unemployment.