What is a Consumer Verification?
A request from the customer or a third party for a verification or information from our financial institution, (usually required to be on letterhead) regarding accounts/products held by a customer. Request types can include a balance verification, credit inquiry, address verification, and verification of deposits. Common third-party requestors include apartment complexes from HUD or medical centers verifying information for government assistance, government entities verifying for assistance, and mortgage companies verifying information to approve a mortgage loan application.
What's NOT considered a Consumer Verification
Some requests from 3rd parties are out of scope for consumer verifications. These requests include:
- Legal or Court Ordered Requests
- Sworn Documents or Requests to sign affidavits
How can I submit a request?
- For third party verification services for Verification of Deposits for mortgage applicants, please access the web-based network of our vendor, Billing Solutions, Inc. at www.bankvod.com and enroll. If you have any questions regarding enrollment, you may contact Billing Solutions direct by phone at (888) 801-0091 or by email at email@example.com.
- Third party requestors needing a verification for HUD and/or Medicaid applications can print the Consumer Authorization to Release Information Request (PDF) (for JPMC Customers OR 3rd Parties) and fax to (817) 345-3795 or eFax to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Third party requestors needing a Credit Inquiry must submit using confirmation.com. Navigation assistance can be located at the links below:
- Social Security requests should be submitted through the Social Security Administration application.
What information is required for a requestor to receive a consumer verification?
These are the mandatory requirements for a Consumer Request
- A request submitted in a standard form with authorization from the customer completed within the last 90 calendar days
- Customer Name
- Social Security Number or Account Number Note: Verifications will not be completed based upon name and/or address
- Recipient's name, mailing address and/or fax number for delivery
How long does it take to complete a request?
Requests can take up to 10 business days to complete from date of receipt.