Access & Security Manager: Add users and assign rights
Access & Security Manager:
Add users and assign rights
You can set up multiple authorized users with their own unique ID and password – which gives them access only to the accounts and services you set. Here’s how:
- After signing in, choose "Account management" and then "Access & Security Manager"
- Choose "Add authorized user" and fill in their required information, choose "Next"
- Review information and choose "Add user"
- Provide the username to your authorized user - they will receive an email from Chase with a temporary password to sign in
- To assign rights, start by selecting access level under each account
- Based on access level selected – choose some, all or none of the additional services we offer and assign daily limits
- Choose "Next" when finished and then "Next" again to confirm
- Manage your authorized user info, security and rights anytime on the Access & Security Manager dashboard