Access & Security Manager: Add Users
Access & Security Manager℠: Add users
You can set up multiple users with unique IDs and passwords to help manage your account. Here’s how:
- After signing in, choose the "Account management" tab
- Choose "Access & Security Manager" then choose the "Add authorized user" button
- Complete the activation process
- Enter new user information and choose "Next"
- Review information and choose "Add user"
- Your new user will receive an email from Chase with a temporary password
- After you’ve completed the steps, you have the option to set your user’s access level