For Kids: Getting Started with Your Account
Learn how to start spending, saving and earning money.
- Ask your parent to help you download the Chase Mobile® app
- Sign in with the username/password they created for you
- On the account overview you can view your total available balance and access Spend, Save and Earn
- In the "Spend" tab you can view how much you have available to spend
- Tap "Request money" to request money from your parent
- Enter an "amount" and "category". Tap "Next" and "Looks good"
- On the account overview tap on "Save" to see your total saved
- Tap on "+ Savings goal" to start saving for something
- Enter a "Goal name" and a "Goal amount" then tap "Next"
- Tap "Transfer money" to move money to your goal
- Tap "Earn" to see chores and allowances setup by your parent
- Tap "Chores" to view chore details and tap "Mark as complete" when finished