Welcome to the 2018 Tax Center
Chase provides you with tax forms, statements and important information to help you prepare for tax season. The information below lets you know when you can expect to receive required tax forms for your investment, deposit and mortgage accounts, as well as other important information you may need to prepare your 2018 tax returns.
Some tax forms are available on the "Tax Documents" page. Sign in to access your forms.
For Brokerage and Managed (CSP, MFAP, PMP) Accounts
- Within the TurboTax software, use “Chase Investments” to search for the financial institution
- Enter your chase.com username, password, and identification code
- Request the identification code by clicking the ‘Get Your Identification Code’ link within TurboTax
- You will be presented with a chase.com sign in page for multifactor authentication purposes (similar to the one that appears when you sign in to chase.com from an unrecognized computer)
- Choose to receive the identification code by phone, text, or email
- Upon receipt, type the identification code into TurboTax to proceed with the download process; the identification code expires after 30 minutes.
NOTE: All available tax forms for all Brokerage and Managed (CSP, MFAP, PMP) accounts accessible by chase.com username can be imported.
For Managed (JPMIP, TAP, OAP, and DFI) Accounts.
- Within the TurboTax software, use “J.P. Morgan Private Banking” to search for the financial institution
- Enter your chase.com username and password when prompted for credentials
- Enter the account number
NOTE: Each account must be entered separately.
Intuit and TurboTax are trademarks and service marks of Intuit Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.