Welcome to the 2019 Tax Center
We provide you with tax forms, statements and important information to help you prepare for tax season. The information below lets you know when you can expect to receive required tax forms for your investment, deposit and mortgage accounts, as well as other important information you may need to prepare your 2019 tax returns.
Some tax forms are available on the "Tax Documents" page. Sign in to access your forms.
A corrected Consolidated Form 1099 may be required under these circumstances:
- A newly signed Form W-9, changing the SSN or TIN reflected on the original 2019 Consolidated Form 1099, was received.
- You owned Real Estate Mortgage Investment Conduits (REMICs), Collateralized Debt Obligations (CDOs), Widely Held Fixed Income Investment Trusts (WHFITs) or Unit Investment Trusts (UITs).
- There was a reclassification of income by an issuer (such as a mutual fund).
- You owned stock in a corporation that had a change in control or a substantial change in capital structure and the corporation has reasonably determined that you may be required to report a gain from the exchange. In accordance with IRS regulations, this information must be forwarded to you on Form 1099-B.
- We receive an updated cost basis transfer statement.
- A reporting error makes it necessary to issue a revised Consolidated Form 1099.
Generally, you can expect to receive corrected 1099s in March or April.