As a Chase Private Client, you will receive personalized attention from your Private Client Banker who will manage your banking needs.
Enjoy priority service for your banking needs in a private setting within the convenience of a local branch and via phone or email.
Complimentary services, travel benefits, distinctive rewards, special mortgage solutions and more.
A Team of Specialists
A Private Client Banker will oversee your entire banking relationship and seamlessly connect you to other professionals dedicated to meeting your financial needs.
Concierge Banking Services
Your Private Client Banker can help you better understand the full range of premium banking solutions available only to Chase Private Clients. To enjoy these benefits, a minimum balance in any combination of qualifying checking, savings and investments is required.Footnote 1
With Chase Private Client, we’ve always felt we’re part of a collective team. We’re both on the same side.
— Nahid & Farzana, Chase Private Client
- No Monthly Service Fee on Chase Private Client CheckingSM accounts or Chase Private Client SavingsSM accountsFootnote 1 when linked to any Chase Private Client CheckingSM account
- No Chase fees for domestic and international wire transfers available in person, on the phone or online
- No Chase fee at a non-Chase ATM (including international ATMs). In addition, we will refund ATM fees charged by the ATM owners up to 5 times per statement period. Some ATM owners do not identify these fees in the information they send to us and, as a result, we may not automatically refund the fee. If this occurs, please contact us
- No fee for 3x5 Safe Deposit Box (subject to availability); 20% discount for larger boxes
- No stop payment fees
- No fees for cashier’s checks, counter checks or money orders
An Exclusive Chase Private Client Debit Card
- Exclusive Chase Private Client debit card with extra benefits and security. Other special benefits include:
- Daily ATM withdrawal limit of up to $2,000 and a daily purchase limit of up to $7,500
- Real-time fraud monitoring, plus an extra layer of security when used at a chip card reader
- No exchange rate adjustment fees for debit card usage or ATM withdrawals abroadFootnote 6
- Reimbursements for any unauthorized debit card transactions when promptly reportedFootnote 7
- Instantly receive a new Chase Private Client debit card in selected branches if your debit card is lost, stolen or damaged
Convenient Chase Online & Mobile Banking Services
- Bank when and where it's most convenient to you through industry-leading online and mobile banking services from Chase
- Higher Chase QuickDepositSM limits of $25,000 per day and $100,000 every 30 daysFootnote 3
- Higher Chase QuickPaySM limits of $5,000 per day and $40,000 every 30 daysFootnote 30
Chase Military Banking offers enhanced banking benefits for Military servicemembers.
Credit Cards with Distinctive Benefits
Chase Private Clients can choose from any Chase or J.P. Morgan credit card, includingFootnote 10:
Chase Sapphire Preferred®
Enjoy 60,000 bonus points after spending $4,000 in purchases in your first three months, plus premium Travel and Dining rewards including 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs and 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants.
- Enjoy 60,000 bonus points from Chase Sapphire Preferred after spending $4,000 within three months from account openingFootnote 11 — that's $750 in travel rewards when you redeem through Ultimate Rewards
- Earn 5,000 Bonus Points after you add the first Authorized User and make a purchase within three months of account openingFootnote 12
- If you currently have a Chase credit card, you are not eligible to receive another of the same credit card. If your account is closed, you are not eligible for the same credit card if you earned a new cardmember bonus on that card within the last 24 months.
- 2X points on Travel — from airfare, hotels, cruise lines and car rentals, to train tickets and taxisFootnote 13
- 2X points on Dining at restaurants — from fast food to fine diningFootnote 13
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchasesFootnote 13
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs including United MileagePlus®*, Marriott Rewards® and more — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points
- Chip & Signature enabled for international travel
- No foreign transaction feesFootnote 14
- 20% off Airfare, Hotels, Car Rentals and Cruises when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®Footnote 15. For example, a $750 flight requires just 60,000 points.
- Enjoy exclusive access at major culinary, entertainment and sporting events
- 24/7 direct access to Customer Service Specialists
United MileagePlus® Club Card
This is the only card to offer United ClubSM membership, Premier Access® travel services, 1.5 miles earned per $1 you spend on purchases, two free checked bags, and a variety of other elite travel benefits.
- United ClubSM membership — up to a $550 value - when you fly, you, as the primary cardmember and your eligible travel companions, will enjoy access to all United Club locations and participating Star Alliance™ affiliated lounges worldwide.Footnote 16
- Premier AccessSM travel services — Receive preferential treatment to ease your way through the airport with priority check-in, security screening (where available), boarding and baggage handling privileges.Footnote 17
- Miles on every purchase — Earn 2 miles per dollar spent on tickets purchased from United and 1.5 miles per dollar spent on all other purchases.Footnote 18
- First and second checked bags free — You, as the primary Cardmember and one companion traveling with you on the same reservation will receive your first and second standard checked bags free ($25 value for the first checked bag and $35 value for the second checked bag, each way, per person) on United-operated flights when purchasing tickets with your United MileagePlus Club Card. Footnote 19
- No foreign transactions fees — Purchases made with your Club Card outside the U.S. will not be subject to foreign transaction fees.Footnote 20
- Any seat, Any time with Miles — Use your miles to book any available seat, any time, on any United-operated flight. If seats are available for sale, they can be redeemed at the MileagePlus Standard Award levelFootnote 21
J.P. Morgan Palladium
The J.P. Morgan Palladium card is unique by design and delivers personalized and dedicated service to cater to our clients' needs, with exceptional travel rewards and a host of premium benefits and services.
- Chip and Signature technology for ease of travel internationally
- No foreign transaction or cash advance fees; no over-limit or late feesFootnote 22
- J.P. Morgan Concierge service, available anytime, day or night, to assist you with travel, dining reservations, ticket procurement and moreFootnote 23
- Rich rewards with two points earned on travel, including airfare, hotels, cruise lines, train tickets and taxisFootnote 24
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs, including The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®, Hyatt Gold Passport®, and United MileagePlus® — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points
- Get 33% off travel when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals, and cruises through J.P. Morgan Concierge or Chase Ultimate RewardsFootnote 25. For example, a $600 flight requires just 40,000 points.
- Receive 35,000 bonus points once you spend $100,000 and make an additional purchase each account yearFootnote 24
- Cardmembers receive complimentary membership to Priority Pass™ Select airport lounge clubs which gives you access to over 850 VIP lounges worldwideFootnote 26
Benefits that Extend to Your Family
When you are a Chase Private Client, the account benefits you enjoy also extend to your immediate family.
If we need something,
they're there to support us.
I felt a trust that I haven't felt
in a long, long time at a bank.
— TOM, a Chase Private ClientView tom's story
- Service benefits extend to adult members of your immediate family when you are joint owners on Chase Private Client deposit accountsFootnote 27
- Privileges debit card for family or caregivers with adjustable spending and withdrawal limits
Enjoy Preferred Access to Arts & Culture Year-Round
Special access to local institutions in select cities through the Chase Private Client Arts & Culture program; ask your Private Client Banker for more details
Help with Planning Ahead
Your dedicated J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor can also work with you to help identify and plan for goals that are important to your family, such as college planning, caring for family members and special occasions.VIEW more GOALS
A Personalized Approach to Home Loans
We understand finding your dream home is exciting, and making a property investment can be one of your most important decisions. Our dedicated Mortgage Bankers are there every step of the way, offering personalized service and privileges reserved exclusively for our Private Clients.
It's a dream for me to have this house
and know that when I'm done
working, I can get back to the things
that really matter to me.
— LAURA, a Chase Private ClientView Laura's story
Your Mortgage Benefits Include:
- Leverage our best rate when you purchase a home with the Chase Private Client Mortgage Rate Purchase Program (based on your total deposits and investments with Chase)Footnote 29
- Discount of $750 on closing costs on all loans
- Dedicated priority processing and senior underwriting support for loans
- Discounts for Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Direct access to Customer Service Specialists
Concierge Banking that Travels with You
When you travel around the world on business or with family and friends, Chase Private Client offers benefits to help make every trip as seamless as possible.
We love to travel...I would love to go to Africa. That’s next on my list.
— Rise, a Chase Private ClientView Mark and Rise's story
- Access to Private Client Banking Services, a 24/7 U.S.-based service line reserved only for Private Clients
- No exchange rate adjustment fees for debit card usage or ATM withdrawals in a currency other than U.S. dollars
- No Chase fees on ATM withdrawals and debit card purchases abroad
- A rushed replacement debit or credit card can be sent almost anywhere in the world at no charge
- A selection of credit cards with distinctive travel benefits
Business Banking Benefits
Chase Private Client business owners have access to the advice and services of a Business Banking Relationship Manager dedicated to helping clients manage their finances so they can focus on what they do best; building their business.
I knew when I made the decision to
move to Chase that I'd made the right
choice. They're very customer-centric,
like myself and my company.
— MARK MURRELL, Owner, Black Point SeafoodLearn More About Business Banking
Your Business Relationship Manager can:
- Help improve cash flow
- Provide financing options
- Offer solutions for taking and making payments
Advantages of Chase Platinum Business
Chase Private Client business owners can take advantage of our Platinum Business services, which offer no fee for electronic depositsFootnote 30 and personalized service. Enjoy the unique benefits of either:
- A reduced minimum balance requirement on Chase Platinum Business CheckingSM
- No Monthly Service Fee on a Chase Total Business Checking® account
Read timely articles, including expert perspectives and market commentaries.LEARN MORE about Expert perspectives
J.P. Morgan Investment Expertise
Your J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor taps into the expertise of J.P. Morgan to develop a tailored investment strategy for you.LEARN MORE about J.P. Morgan Investment Expertise
Whether you’re saving for a first or second home, paying for an education or planning for retirement, your dedicated team can help ensure that you are on the right path.LEARN MORE about Your Goals
Si tiene alguna pregunta, por favor llame o visite una sucursal local de Chase.