As a Chase Private Client, you will receive personalized attention from your Private Client Banker who will manage your banking needs.
Enjoy priority service for your banking needs within the convenience of a local branch and via phone or email.
Waived fees, travel benefits, distinctive rewards and special mortgage solutions are just a few of the services available to you.
A Team of Specialists
A Private Client Banker will oversee your entire banking relationship and seamlessly connect you to other professionals dedicated to meeting your financial needs.
Concierge Banking Services
Your Private Client Banker can help you better understand the full range of premium banking solutions available only to Chase Private Clients. To enjoy these benefits, a minimum balance in any combination of qualifying checking, savings and investments is required.Footnote 1
The real value that you get is beyond the numbers you see in your account — it's the peace of mind to know that things are being looked after.
— RON, a Chase Private Client
Enjoy More Banking with Waived Fees
- No Monthly Service Fee on up to nine Chase Private Client CheckingSM accounts
- No Monthly Service Fee on Chase Private Client SavingsSM accountsFootnote 2 when linked to any Chase Private Client CheckingSM account
- Domestic and international wire transfers available in person, on the phone or online, with no fees from Chase
- No Chase fees when using a non-Chase ATM
- Other banks may charge a fee when using their ATMs; Chase will refund this fee, up to five times per statement period
- Higher Chase QuickDepositSM limits of $10,000 per day and $25,000 every 30 daysFootnote 3
- Additional waived charges include:
- 3x5 safe deposit box annual fee (subject to availability); 20% discount on larger boxes
- Personal check feesFootnote 4
- Cashier's checks, counter checks or money order fees
- Stop payment fees
An Exclusive Chase Private Client Debit Card
- Exclusive Chase Private Client debit card with a daily withdrawal limit of up to $2,000. Other special benefits include:
- Real-time fraud monitoringFootnote 5
- No exchange rate fees for debit card usage or ATM withdrawals abroadFootnote 6
- Reimbursements for any unauthorized debit card transactions when promptly reportedFootnote 7
- Instantly receive a new Chase Private Client debit card in selected branches if your debit card is lost, stolen or damaged
Convenient Chase Online & Mobile Banking Services
Chase Military Banking offers enhanced banking benefits for Military servicemembers.
Credit Cards with Distinctive Benefits
Chase Private Clients can choose from any Chase or J.P. Morgan credit card, includingFootnote 10:
Chase Sapphire Preferred®
Enjoy an exclusive 50,000 bonus point introductory offer for Private Clients, plus premium Travel and Dining rewards including 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs, 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants and much more.
- Exclusive bonus for Chase Private Clients — Enjoy 50,000 bonus points from Chase Sapphire Preferred after spending $4,000 within three months from account opening — that's $625 in travel rewards when you redeem through Ultimate RewardsFootnote 11
- Earn 5,000 Bonus Points after you add the first Authorized User and make a purchase within three months of account openingFootnote 12
- 2X points on Travel — from airfare, hotels, cruises and car rentals, to train tickets, taxis, tolls and moreFootnote 13
- 2X points on Dining at restaurants — from fast food to fine diningFootnote 13
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchasesFootnote 13
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs including United MileagePlus®*, Marriott Rewards® and more — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points
- Chip & Signature enabled for international travel
- No foreign transaction feesFootnote 14
- 20% off Airfare, Hotels, Car Rentals and Cruises when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, a $500 flight requires just 40,000 points.
- Exclusive Events & Experiences — Enjoy unique travel, dining, sporting events and more
- 24/7 Direct Access to Live Advisors
United MileagePlus® Club Card
This card provides a suite of travel benefits on United, including access to all United Clubs and affiliated airport clubs worldwide, plus preferential benefits when traveling on United (and United Express-operated) flights.
- United ClubSM membership — up to a $500 value — The primary Cardmember and eligible travel companions will enjoy access to all United Club locations and participating Star Alliance™ affiliated lounges worldwide.Footnote 15
- Premier AccessSM travel services — Receive preferential treatment to ease your way through the airport with priority check-in, security screening (where available), boarding and baggage handling privileges.Footnote 16
- Miles on every purchase — Earn 2 miles per dollar spent on tickets purchased from United and 1.5 miles per dollar spent on all other purchases.Footnote 17
- First and second checked bags free — The primary Cardmember and one companion traveling on the same reservation will receive their first and second standard checked bags free ($25 value for the first checked bag and $35 value for the second checked bag, each way, per person) on United-operated flights when purchasing tickets with their United MileagePlus Club Card. Footnote 18
- No foreign transactions fees — Purchases made with your Club Card outside the U.S. will not be subject to foreign transaction fees.Footnote 19
- Any seat, Any time with Miles — Use your miles to book any available seat, any time, on any United-operated flight. If seats are available for sale, they can be redeemed at the MileagePlus Standard Award levelFootnote 20
J.P. Morgan Palladium
The J.P. Morgan Palladium card is unique by design and delivers personalized and dedicated service to cater to our clients' needs, with exceptional travel rewards and a host of premium benefits and services.
- Chip and Signature technology for ease of travel internationally
- No foreign transaction or cash advance fees; no over-limit or late feesFootnote 21
- J.P. Morgan Concierge service, available anytime, day or night, to assist you with travel, dining reservations, ticket procurement and moreFootnote 22
- Rich rewards with two points earned on travel, including air, hotel, cruise, train tickets, taxis, tolls and moreFootnote 23
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs, including The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®, Hyatt Gold Passport®, and United MileagePlus® — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points
- 33% off Airfare, Hotels, Car Rentals and Cruises when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, a $500 airline ticket only costs 33,333 points.
- Receive 35,000 bonus points once you spend $100,000 and make an additional purchase each account yearFootnote 23
- Cardmembers receive complimentary membership to the LOUNGE CLUB™ and access to over 350 VIP lounges worldwideFootnote 24
Benefits that Extend to Your Family
When you are a Chase Private Client, the account benefits you enjoy also extend to your immediate family.
If we need something, they're there to support us. I felt a trust that I haven't felt in a long, long time at a bank.
— TOM, a Chase Private ClientView tom's story
- Service benefits extend to adult members of your immediate family when you are joint owners on Chase Private Client deposit accountsFootnote 25
- Privileges debit card for family or caregivers with adjustable spending and withdrawal limits
Help with Planning Ahead
Your dedicated J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor can also work with you to help identify and plan for goals that are important to your family, such as college planning, caring for family members and special occasions.VIEW more GOALS
We understand finding your dream home is exciting, and making a property investment can be one of your most important decisions. Our dedicated Mortgage Bankers are there every step of the way, offering personalized service and privileges reserved exclusively for our Private Clients.
It's a dream for me to have this house and know that when I'm done working, I can get back to the things that really matter to me.
— LAURA, a Chase Private ClientView Laura's story
Your Mortgage BenefitsFootnote 26 Include:
- Discount of $750 on closing costs
- Dedicated priority processing and senior underwriting support for loans, including condos and second homes
- Expanded loan sizes and credit guidelines
- Direct access to Customer Service Specialists
Concierge Banking that Travels with You
When you travel around the world on business or with family and friends, Chase Private Client offers benefits to help make every trip as seamless as possible.
Chase Private Client is wonderful for travelers like me. One call to Aimee and I can access anything I need. That's a relief.
— VIVIENNE, a Chase Private ClientView Vivienne's story
- When you are traveling, you can enjoy the same concierge banking service by visiting other Chase Private Client locations in the U.S.
- Waived Chase fees on ATM withdrawals and debit card purchases while traveling
- No cost for travelers checks
- A rushed replacement debit or credit card can be sent almost anywhere in the world at no charge
- 24/7 U.S.-based client service line from abroad, at no cost from Chase
- A selection of credit cards with distinctive travel benefits
Business Banking Benefits
Chase Private Client business owners have access to the advice and services of a Business Banking Relationship Manager dedicated to making banking the most effortless part of running a business.
I knew when I made the decision to move to Chase that I'd made the right choice. They're very customer-centric, like myself and my company.
— MARK MURRELL, Owner, Black Point SeafoodLearn More About Business Banking
Your Business Banking Relationship Manager can:
- Help improve cash flow
- Provide financing options
- Offer advice on managing your company's payroll
Advantages of Chase Platinum Business
Chase Private Client business owners can take advantage of our Platinum Business services, which offer no fee for electronic depositsFootnote 27 and personalized service. Enjoy the unique benefits of either:
- A reduced minimum balance requirement on Chase Platinum Business CheckingSM
- No Monthly Service Fee on a Chase Total Business Checking® account
Read timely articles, including expert perspectives and market commentaries.LEARN MORE about Expert perspectives
J.P. Morgan Investment Expertise
Your J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor taps into the expertise of J.P. Morgan to develop a tailored investment strategy for you.LEARN MORE about J.P. Morgan Investment Expertise
Whether you're saving for a first or second home, paying for an education or planning for retirement, your dedicated team will work with you to help develop a plan that aligns with your goals.LEARN MORE about Your Goals
Si tiene alguna pregunta, por favor llame o visite una sucursal local de Chase.