Personal banking for Military
When you open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account with Chase Military Banking benefits, you’ll have NO minimum balance requirement & NO $25 Monthly Service Fee!
You’ve given your best to your country. Now, Chase is proud to give you our best — in the form of special benefits for current servicemembers and veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces.
Primary Benefits - All active, reserve or National Guard servicemembers and veterans of our nation’s military with qualifying Military ID receive:
- No $25 Monthly Service Fee
- No annual rent for a 3” x 5” Safe Deposit Box or smaller (20% discount on larger sizes); sizes are subject to availability and boxes may not be offered in all branches
- No Chase fee on the first four non-Chase ATM transactions each statement period. Fees from the ATM owner/network still apply. A Foreign Exchange Rate Adjustment Fee from Chase may apply for ATM withdrawals in a currency other than U.S. dollars.
- No fee for Counter Checks, Money Orders and Cashier's Checks
- No Monthly Service Fee on these accounts when linked:
- Up to two additional personal Chase checking accounts (excluding Chase SapphireSM Checking and Chase Private Client CheckingSM)
- Chase personal savings account(s), (excluding Chase Private Client SavingsSM)
Enhanced Benefits for active duty and reserve military servicemembers of the Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy, and National Guard:
These additional benefits require direct deposit of military base pay (does not include allotments). These benefits will begin the next business day after military base pay is direct deposited into a Chase Premier Plus Checking account and will end if no such direct deposit has been made within the last 180 days.
- No Chase fee at non-Chase ATMs. Fees from the ATM owner/network still apply
- No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers
- No Chase fee for Foreign Exchange Rate Adjustments on debit card purchases or ATM withdrawals using your Debit/ATM card in currencies other than U.S. dollars
See a banker to apply for an account today.