Use your desktop browser to link external accounts
Link your external account
Connect your other accounts to your Chase profile.
- Sign in to chase.com and click "Pay & Transfer"
- Click on "Transfer Money"
- You can also add an external account by clicking on Pay Loan or Pay Mortgage
- Click on "Add an external checking or savings account"
- Search for your bank, accept the Terms and Conditions and click "Next"
- Sign in to your account and tap "Sign in"
- Choose the account to link and click "Next"
- Review to make sure everything looks correct and click "Next"
- Tap "Close"
- The next time you go to make a transfer or a payment you will see your external account
Do more with the Chase Mobile® app
Scan the QR code to download the app to experience convenience and security on the go.