Find inspirational stories and tools to help you hone your skills.
Insights for personal growth
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENTChase Chats: Creating an island of sanity
Innovative business leaders discuss ways to help employees cope with life and work so everyone profits.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENTWhich payroll schedule is right for your business?
The four most common payroll schedules for your business and employees.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENTDaymond John’s 15 things effective leaders have in common
Daymond John shares 15 things effective leaders have in common.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENTDaymond John on how to transform difficult situations
Author and “Shark Tank” star Daymond John promises to help readers “transform any situation, close any deal and achieve any outcome.”
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENTCelebrating Black entrepreneurs this Juneteenth
This Juneteenth, let’s lift up Black business owners who are forging their own paths to success.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENTMastering Digital Body Language and Winning Today’s Online Business Environment
With less business occurring in-person, how to activate what's best about our digital world to make the most of communications
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT"We measure ourselves on how few fees we charge, not how many"
Discover how a real estate development and investment firm is living up to its name by leading with its values.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENTCanlis’s main mission? It isn’t to put food in people’s stomachs
For one Seattle landmark’s owners, holding on to their values during times of uncertainty is what keeps them going.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENTHow to Hire Your First Employee
From recruiting, to interviewing to onboarding — hiring your first employee is an exciting process. Here's a helpful guide for bringing on your first hire.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENTInnovative ways to attract—and keep—talent
Learn from business owners who are finding success by taking an innovative approach with their workforces.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENTTalking Business with Daymond John: Hot Chicken Takeover
A criminal record is not a barrier to employment at Hot Chicken Takeover. Daymond and Joe DeLoss discuss innovative approaches to hiring and retaining talent.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENTTalking Business with Daymond John: R.F. Wilkins Consultants
Business consultant Francilia Wilkins Rahim touches upon knowing your worth — and charging for it.