Use Zelle® to get paid, or send payments to eligible suppliers and vendors you trust
More than 1,000 banking apps in the U.S. offer Zelle®, so you can use it in our app to pay eligible businesses, like your vendors and suppliers, who are also enrolled in Zelle®.
There's no need to share your sensitive bank info with another app. Just add your trusted recipient's U.S. mobile number or email address to send or request money.
Receive money directly into your Chase checking account and instantly access it with no fees. Plus, no need to use another app to cash out.
Is my business right for Zelle®?
Businesses that are a good fit for Zelle® typically receive payment by cash and check. A few examples of small businesses that may be a good fit include:
- Health and beauty specialists: hairstylists, nail technicians and personal trainers
- Home care providers: landscapers, contractors and pool technicians
- Landlords collecting rent
- Transport and limo services
- Service providers: electricians, plumbers, accountants, consultants and financial planners