FOR BUSINESS CARD CUSTOMERS: The online process outlined here applies to consumer cards only. To submit a business card dispute, please call the number on the back of your card or write to us at: Customer Service, P.O. Box 15299, Wilmington, DE 19850-5299.
Important details to know before submitting a quality dispute:
If you’re dissatisfied with the goods or services that you’ve purchased with your credit card, and you have tried in good faith to correct the issue with the merchant, you may have the right not to pay the remaining amount due on the purchases.
To use this right, all of the following must be true:
- The purchase must have been made in your home state or within 100 miles of your current mailing address, and the purchase price must have been more than $50. We consider any purchase made online or over the phone with a U.S. company to be from your home state. (Note: Neither of these is necessary if your purchase was based on an advertisement we mailed to you, or if we own the company that sold you the goods or services.)
- You must have used your credit card for the purchase. Purchases made with cash advances from an ATM or with a check that accesses your credit card account don't qualify.
- You must not yet have fully paid for the purchase.
- If you are dissatisfied with goods or services on a purchase that doesn't meet the criteria above, you may still contact us to discuss other options.
Information that will be helpful to us when submitting a dispute:
- Copies of the original invoice, receipt or contracts.
- Copies of email or written correspondence.
- A second opinion from a reputable merchant or service provider regarding the cost of replacing merchandise or specific information detailing why the work was of poor quality or unnecessary. You may consider including an invoice showing what the second merchant would charge or did charge to resolve the issue.
Here's what will happen while we investigate your claim:
- We cannot try to collect the amount in question or report you as delinquent on that amount.
- The charge in question may remain on your statement and we may continue to charge you interest on that amount. But, if we determine that we made a mistake, you won't have to pay the amount in question or any interest or other fees related to that amount.
- While you don't have to pay the amount in question, you are responsible for the remainder of your balance.
- We can apply any unpaid amount against your credit limit.
Sign in to get started. Find the charge you want to dispute and choose the arrow next to the amount to see transaction details, then choose the link to begin.