It’s more than a bank account
Chase Business Complete Banking is a small business checking account that comes in with the ability to accept credit cards, giving you what you need to start or grow your business and keep it going.
More ways to waive the Monthly Service Fee
Explore the multiple ways to earn no fee checking with all the benefits of being a Chase customer.
Accept card payments
Accept credit cards with no hidden fees or monthly contract with Chase QuickAccept℠.
Fraud Protection Services
We help protect your cash flow from fraud with check monitoring and approval, payment limits, and alerts that keep you up-to-date on any changes to your account.
Monthly Service Fees can be reduced from $15 to $0
Want to waive your $15 Monthly Service Fee?
Just meet ANY of the following criteria each statement period:
- $2,000 minimum daily balance
- $2,000 in net purchases on your Chase Ink® Business Card(s)
- $2,000 in deposits from Chase QuickAccept℠ or other eligible Chase Payment Solutions transactions
- Link a Chase Private Client Checking℠ account
- Provide qualifying proof of military status
Chase Business Complete Banking offers the features you need to grow your business
Additional account features
- Unlimited debit card purchases and Chase ATM transactions
- Multiple ways to send and receive funds:
- Wire transfers
- Chase QuickDeposit℠
- Chase Online Bill Pay
- Up to $5,000 no-fee cash deposits per statement cycle
- Associate Debit and Employee Deposit Cards available upon request
- Chase Business Online and Chase Mobile Banking
Take payments from anywhere in the U.S. with Chase QuickAccept℠
A feature of Chase Business Complete Banking, available through Chase Business Online and the Chase Mobile® app.
- Delivers same day deposits at no additional fee.
- Enter card transactions, issue refunds, track disputes and more.
- No hidden fees or monthly contracts.
See how business owners are benefiting from Chase Business Complete Banking
Chase for Business customer
Maria Lara, Founder A Mano Artisan Pasta Co.
The COVID-19 pandemic didn’t stop Maria Lara from starting her business. In fact, it was the impetus she needed to bring A Mano Artisan Pasta Co. to life. Learn how Chase Business Complete Banking became a key ingredient.
“I think people are what make a business — and the people that I’ve been able to interact with at Chase for Business have been fantastic.”
Take your business to the next level with premium tools and services
Earn $750 bonus cash back
Plus, earn unlimited 1.5% on every purchase made for your business with the Chase Ink Business Unlimited® card. You can also waive the Chase Business Complete Banking Monthly Service Fee when you make $2,000 in monthly purchases with your Chase Ink® Business Cards.
Chase Business Total Savings℠
Meet an account designed for businesses just starting a savings plan. With this business savings account, you’ll have access to our helpful online and mobile banking tools, plus you can waive your savings account Monthly Service Fee when you link your account to Business Complete Banking.