- The Little Black Book of Success: Laws of Leadership for Black Women, Elaine Meryl Brown, Marsha Haygood, and Rhonda Joy McLean
- Good to Great, Jim Collins
- Turning the Flywheel, Jim Collins
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance, Angela Duckworth
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success, Carol Dweck
- Strategize to Win: The New Way to Start Out, Step Up, or Start Over in Your Career, Carla A. Harris
- Powershift: Transform Any Situation, Close Any Deal, and Achieve Any Outcome, Daymond John
- Rise and Grind: Out-Perform, Out-Work, and Out-Hustle Your Way to a More Successful and Rewarding Life, Daymond John
- Grit: Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine, Mike Michalowicz
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business, Gino Wickman
Entrepreneur's reading list
Check out these great reads from entrepreneurs who have been in your shoes.
Estimated time: 1m
You're now leaving Chase
Chase's website and/or mobile terms, privacy and security policies don't apply to the site or app you're about to visit. Please review its terms, privacy and security policies to see how they apply to you. Chase isn’t responsible for (and doesn't provide) any products, services or content at this third-party site or app, except for products and services that explicitly carry the Chase name.