What this course covers
- Strategies to help you earn more and spend less
- How to analyze complex expenses, including vendors
- The four types of customers every business needs
- How to position yourself in the market and price effectively
- Effective pricing calculator
- Map your competitors worksheet
- Analyze vendor relationships worksheet
- Map your cash flow tool
Every business is built on money. For your business to succeed, you need more cash flowing in than flowing out. This course will help you understand key concepts around cash flow and strategies to manage your expenses and revenue. Use the included tools to apply what you learn to your own business.
Designed for business owners and startups at every phase, this course is for people of all skill levels.
Chapter 6: Minimize cash out
- Evaluating suppliers
- Strategic approaches to inventory
- Building efficient teams
- Using space wisely
Est. time to complete: 5 min.
More ways to learn
Return to our Digital Education Hub
Explore more business courses and other resources for entrepreneurs.
Get real-world insights and winning practices from innovators and business leaders.
Investing in Diversity
Discover resources, coaching and banking solutions for minority entrepreneurs.