Collect and Deposit Services
Payment-collection solutions to help you manage your revenue.
Simple, secure access to your cash flow
Gain time and save money with multiple options for accepting payments or making deposits on the go.
Never miss a sale by accepting credit and debit cards anytime, anywhere in the U.S. Set up payment acceptance in minutes through your Chase Business Complete Banking℠
- Convenient and easy to use: Key-in card details or use an optional contactless card reader to take payments
- Fast funding: Same-day deposits at no additional cost
- Quick setup: Activate in minutes on the Chase Mobile® app or chase.com and starting taking payments
- Free to activate, only pay when you use it:
- 2.6% + 10 cents for tap, dip, swipe transactions
- 3.5% + 10 cents for manual transactions
- No hidden fees or monthly contracts
- $49.95 for optional card reader
- Easily accept card payments, manage transactions and access financial information with one sign in
- Get access to your funds quickly
- Issue refunds, track disputes and more
- Payments processed by the #1 merchant processor in the U.S.
Use Zelle to get paid, or to send payments to eligible suppliers and vendors.
Send your customers a Zelle request so they can pay you directly.
- No check or cash needed for payment
- Receive money in moments
- Available 24/7 on Chase Mobile app or chase.com
- Zelle® is available with no charge to use or download
- Compatible with non-Chase customers
- Money goes directly into your business account
- Safe and secure – only need to share your email address or phone number to send or receive payments
Easily deposit paper checks electronically with a scanner or via mobile deposit.
- Three options:
- Mobile Deposit – use the Chase Mobile app to deposit checks
- Single Feed Check Scanner – when depositing fewer than 15 checks per week
- Multiple Feed Check Scanner – when depositing more than 15 checks per week
- Available to use 24/7
- Scanner options can be up to $50/month, requires a contract, additional fees may apply
- Faster, more convenient processing of checks
- Secure and organized
For mobile deposit, use QR code below to get started:
Depending on your business needs
Withdraw money electronically from your customers' account as long as you have their permission.
- Collecting money through the ACH network is a fast and convenient way to ensure you get paid on time.
- Collect from checking and savings accounts in the U.S. - most are eligible for the services.
- Schedule a one-time collection or set up a recurring collection to save time.
- Fee: $25 for the first 25 collections per month, then $0.25 each.
- Enrollment requirements: You should be at least 2 years in business and have an eligible Chase account at least 6 months old.
Deposit checks from your desktop
Make deposits from your office, and avoid the trip to your branch.
- Best for businesses that receive greater than 40 checks a month
- Or for businesses that get many checks at once
Lockbox and vault services
Multiple options to securely manage your deposits.
- Wholesale Lockbox with Receivables Online
- Economy Lockbox with Receivables Online
- Business Deposit Express
- Cash Vault Services
Tools that keep your business connected at all times
Manage your small business account from anywhere
Online banking helps you stay seamlessly on top of your cash flow
Send money… anywhere
Wire Transfers let you send money across town, or across the globe