Premier benefits for your growing business
Platinum Business Checking helps successful business owners with significant transaction volume save time and money while they manage their business.
No fee transactions
Make 500 transactions without a fee, plus $25,000 monthly cash deposits per statement cycle without an additional fee, and unlimited electronic deposits and incoming wires.
Cash management support
Get cash management services like account reconciliation, economy lockbox, commercial sweeps, ADT with zero balance account functionality, cash vault services, and more.
Concierge support from our dedicated Platinum Business customer service team is always only a phone call away.
Pay $0 in Monthly Service Fees with qualifying activities
We make it simple to waive your $95 Monthly Service Fee.
Just do this.
- Maintain a combined average daily balance of $100,000 or more in qualifying business deposit and business investment balances
- Maintain a combined average daily balance of $50,000 and link a Chase Private Client Checking℠ account
Chase Platinum Business Checking offers the features you need to run your growing business
Additional account features
- 500 transactions without a fee, plus unlimited electronic deposits and incoming wires
- $25,000 monthly cash deposits per statement cycle without an additional fee
- All incoming wires and your four most expensive outgoing wires at no charge per statement cycle
- Take steps now to help protect your business when you enroll in complimentary Fraud Protection Services. This includes Check Protection Services, Check Monitoring, and ACH Debit Block using Chase Business Online
- Personal account benefits available
- No monthly service fee on your single-feed scanner. Learn more.
Take your business to the next level with premium tools and services
Accept payments in store or on-the-go with Chase Payment Solutions. Our comprehensive payment solutions help you get up and running quickly, without up-front fees, and with benefits like clear pricing, and next day funding.
The Payments Center
The Payments Center is your one stop for digital payments — you can compare options, choose what's right for your business and then make payments directly from the center.