Premier benefits for your growing business
Platinum Business Checking helps successful business owners with significant transaction volume save time and money while they manage their business.
No fee transactions
Make 500 transactions without a fee, plus $25,000 monthly cash deposits per statement cycle without an additional fee, and unlimited electronic deposits and incoming wires.
Cash management support
Get cash management services like account reconciliation, economy lockbox, commercial sweeps, ADT with zero balance account functionality, cash vault services, and more.
Concierge support from our dedicated Platinum Business customer service team is always only a phone call away.
The Monthly Service Fee can be reduced from $95 to $0
Want to waive the $95 Monthly Service Fee?
Here’s a summary of the criteria you need to meet each statement period:
- $100,000 or more in average beginning day balances each day in any combination of qualifying linked accounts (or $50,000 when linked to a Chase Private Client Checking℠, JPMorgan Classic Checking, or Private Client Checking Plus account)
For complete details and a list of qualifying accounts, please review the Additional Banking Services and Fees for Business Accounts at chase.com/business/disclosures or visit a Chase branch. This information is subject to change.
Chase Platinum Business Checking offers the features you need to run your growing business
Additional account features
- 500 transactions without a fee, plus unlimited electronic deposits and incoming wires
- $25,000 monthly cash deposits per statement cycle without an additional fee
- All incoming wires and your four most expensive outgoing wires at no charge per statement cycle
- Take steps now to help protect your business when you enroll in complimentary Fraud Protection Services. This includes Check Protection Services, Check Monitoring, and ACH Debit Block using Chase Business Online
- Personal account benefits available
- No monthly service fee on your single-feed scanner. Learn more.
Take your business to the next level with premium tools and services
Accept payments in store or on-the-go with Chase Payment Solutions. Our comprehensive payment solutions help you get up and running quickly, without up-front fees, and with benefits like clear pricing, and next day funding.
The Payments Center
The Payments Center is your one stop for digital payments — you can compare options, choose what's right for your business and then make payments directly from the center.