Chase Business Banking Services
Accept credit cards and debit cards on your website, a mobile device or at your location. Open a merchant services account with Chase Paymentech and take advantage of great benefits like:
- Next-day funding for customers that have a Chase Business Banking accountFootnote (Opens Overlay)
- A U.S.-based customer service team to help you get started and offer 24/7 service
- Web-based statements and reporting to track sales and transactions
Convenient payroll options for businesses of all sizes. Plus, take advantage of human resource and payroll solutionsFootnote (Opens Overlay) delivered by ADP®.
- Getting started is easy – self enroll or let the payroll professionals do it for you
- Manage payroll anytime, anywhere with the ADP Mobile payroll App
- Convenient payroll tax filing options – let ADP deposit and file taxes for you – or receive instant reminders when taxes are due, you decide.
Simplify managing your business with services to help increase cash flow.
- Chase QuickDepositSM—Deposit checks anytime, anywhere using a special Chase scanner on your desk or the Chase Mobile® app on your smartphone.
- Economy lockbox with imageFootnote (Opens Overlay)
- Wholesale lockbox processingFootnote (Opens Overlay)
- Cash services—If your business deposits less than $10,000 a day, Business Deposit Express can process your deposit faster and provide convenient over-the-counter or all day deposit access.
- Cash vault services
Deposit checks right from your office or phone. With Chase QuickDepositSM, you just scan both sides of the check, review the image, then send it to us to process. That’s it. If you make your deposit by 11 PM ET, you can access your funds as early as the next business day. Sign up for the service and we’ll supply you with a special scanner for your desk at work. Or, you can download our Chase Mobile® app and use your smartphone’s camera to create the check image.Footnote (Opens Overlay)