Keep track of your finances, while keeping your accounts safe.
Account management, security, and control
Chase gives you the tools to help manage your business’s finances with increased control, flexibility, and security.
Access & Security Manager℠
Delegate cash management activities while keeping control and tightening security.
- Create unique online user profiles
- Control which accounts users can see
- Assign rights to documents and payment rails such as bill pay, wires, etc.
- Set daily transaction limits
- Enforce dual approvals for transactions
- Monitor user activity
Notifications to help businesses manage their finances and keep their accounts safe.
- Receive notifications by text or email
- Get Security alerts
- Activate Instant Action Alerts℠ to receive a text message if:
- you overdraw your account
- your balance drops below a preset limit
- Manage when you receive alerts and review your alerts history
- Always know if there’s suspicious activity
- Peace of mind for you and your employees
Manage your business’s finances with more control and flexibility.
- Transfer money between linked Chase deposit accounts and accounts you hold at other institutions.
- Set up future or recurring transfers between your accounts
- Move funds between business and personal accounts, and accounts with different Tax Identification Numbers.
- Make instant payments from your business checking account to your credit accounts
- Save time
- Greater flexibility
- A new level of control