Think certifying with a corporate supplier diversity program might be the next big move for your business? Learn about the different certification programs for supplier diversity, how to apply and how they can strengthen your business. Find out whether your business is ready to certify and what you can do to get ready if you’re not there yet.
Designed for business owners who are ready to expand, this course is best for people with some previous knowledge about supplier diversity.
- The benefits of joining a supplier diversity program
- Reasons to certify your business
- Supplier diversity programs
- Certification programs
Est. time to complete: 4 min.
- Breakdown of the benefits of certifying
- Explanation of different certifications available
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Certified LGBT Business Enterprise® (LGBTBE)
- Disability-Owned Business Enterprise (DOB®)
- Veteran Owned Business (VOB)
Est. time to complete: 9 min.
- Deciding whether certification is right for your business
- Evaluating size, preparedness, staff and objectives
Est. time to complete: 3 min.
More ways to learn
Return to Courses and tools
Explore more business courses and other resources for entrepreneurs.
Get real-world insights and winning practices from innovators and business leaders.
Investing in Diversity
Discover resources, coaching and banking solutions for minority entrepreneurs.