Reverse Positive Pay/Positive Pay
Increase Your Protection
Check fraud is one of the greatest challenges facing businesses today. That's why it's critical for your business to adopt a fraud protection strategy. Chase helps you with two great ways to review suspicious checks daily and easily determine any irregular payment activity.
Reverse Positive Pay
Help your company reduce its exposure to fraud with this valuable service. Reverse Positive Pay allows you to monitor and review checks on your own using the tools and support we provide. You tell us whether to pay or reject any checks. Plus, you can adjust check payment amounts, if necessary.
How it works:
- Limit the checks you see by setting a dollar amount threshold.
- Decide which of the above-threshold checks we should pay or return.
- Tell us to pay all below-threshold checks and checks you don't review.
How much it costs: No monthly service fee; $15 per returned item
Help prevent check fraud by having Chase actively monitor against suspicious check activity. With Positive Pay, we review the checks submitted to your account. If any appear to be fraudulent, we immediately alert you so you can determine whether they should be paid or returned.
How it works:
- You upload information about checks you've written.
- We compare your records to the checks presented for payment.
- You review the list of suspicious checks we've identified as "exceptions" on Chase.com.
- You tell us to return all checks you don't review.
How much it costs: $40 per account per month; $2 per exception item; $15 per returned item
Need a Business Banking account?
Help prevent fraud.