Affordable home lending options
Affordable lending options
Homeownership is within reach.
We're committed help bring homebuying within reach for more people with Chase programs that fit your employees budget. That's why we've invested in affordable lending options such as Chase DreaMaker℠, and the Chase Homebuyer Grant.
See what's possible with DreaMaker
- A low 3% down payment option, which can come entirely from gift funds
- Reduced mortgage insurance coverage that can be canceled as customers pay down the principal balance
- No $500 Good Faith Fund required
Government loans, for those who qualify:
- Veterans Affairs (VA) loans feature down payments as low as 0% and has no monthly mortgage insurance requirement
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) offers down payments as low as 3.5% with no income limits and flexible credit guidelines
Plus, if eligible, your employees can take advantage of:
- With our Chase Homebuyer Grant, your employees could get up to $7,500 toward buying a home. To qualify, the home has to be primary residence located in select areas across the country..
- $2,000 Chase VA Loan Purchase Closing Cost Benefit when a customer buys a home with the VA loan program.