Make the most of your home’s equity
A Chase Home Lending Advisor is here to help
About Home Equity
Access the cash you need, when you need it. You and your family can benefit from a Chase home equity line of credit to finance what’s important to you, such as home improvements, debt consolidation, tuition, and more. With a variable interest rate, monthly payment includes principal and interest on the funds you borrow—and with Chase OnlineSM Banking, you can conveniently schedule and make your payments, view account activity, transfer funds and more.
You can save on the interest you pay, since home equity rates can be lower than credit card or other loan rates.
When you use a home equity line of credit for home improvements, a portion of your interest may be tax deductible.
As a Chase customer, take advantage of an even lower APR:
.25% rate discount
with a Chase total Checking® or Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account
.50% rate discount
with a Chase Premier Platinum CheckingSMaccount
Plus, you may be able to save more depending on your initial draw at closing.
An opening balance of $30,000 or more may qualify for an additional rate discount between .25% to .50%.
Chase Fixed-Rate LockSM Option
Lock Option Benefits
- Predictable monthly payments.
- No fees to switch to a fixed rate.
- Flexibility of maintaining up to five locks at once.
- Locks can extend into your repayment period.
Here’s how it works
- You may have the option of locking in a specific amount at a fixed rate for the remaining term of your line of credit.
- You can have up to five locks at any time and create names for each lock to stay organized.
- As you pay down the locked balance, the available line of credit amount increases and becomes available for use.
- You can cancel a lock within 45 days from the beginning of the lock. There is a fee for 1% of the original amount if you cancel after 45 days of the start day.
Ready to apply?