Access ManagerSM is a convenient Chase OnlineSM for Business feature that helps you to delegate how you manage cash online without giving up control and security. Access Manager can free up large blocks of time for you. With the extra time, you can focus more intently on other aspects of your business.
With Access Manager, you can:
- Set up multiple business account users (such as your accountant or bookkeeper) with unique User IDs and Passwords.
- Control what accounts users can see, including statements, check images and deposit images.
- Allow users to pay bills and employees, make certain federal tax payments, transfer funds and wire money. Footnote (Opens Overlay) You can limit the dollar amount of these transactions.
- Give users the power to approve payment transactions.
- Monitor online activity through our reporting capability.