Natural Disasters: Important Information
We know this may be a stressful time and you may not have easy access to your documents and records. If you have been impacted by a disaster, relief is available and we’re here to help you understand your options. Please call us at 1-888-356-0023 to speak with a specialist about your situation.
What you should do:
- Focus on the safety of you and your loved ones.
- Update your contact information—especially your cell phone number and temporary address if you’ve been evacuated—on your Chase Mobile app® or on chase.com.
- Military customers who have been activated to respond to a disaster may be eligible for additional benefits. Please call our military services hotline at 1-877-469-0110.
How to work with your insurance company:
First, call your homeowner’s insurance agent or company to discuss your situation. Ask whether you should make a claim.
- If you file an insurance claim, you can go to InsuranceClaimCheck.com/chase for helpful tools to manage your claim online.
- When you get your claim check, it'll be payable to both you and Chase. At that point, we’ll work with you on next steps.
We understand this disaster will likely affect your financial situation and we’re here to help. If you have questions about your situation, feel free to call us at 1-888-356-0023.
Here are some other helpful links and contact information:
Managing Insurance Claims:
1-866-742-1461 or chase.com/insuranceclaim
Chase special care line:
Military services hotline:
1-800-621-3362 or DisasterAssistance.gov