Natural Disasters: Important Information
We're committed to helping our customers impacted by natural disasters. We can walk you through your options for relief and help you navigate the recovery process.
What you should do:
- Focus on the safety of you and your loved ones.
- Update your contact information—especially your cell phone number and temporary address if you’ve been evacuated—on your Chase Mobile app® or on chase.com.
- Military customers who've been activated to respond to a disaster may be eligible for additional benefits. Please call our military services hotline at 1-877-469-0110.
How to work with your insurance company:
- Call your homeowner’s insurance agent or company to discuss your situation. Ask whether you should make a claim.
- If you decide to file a claim, we’ll walk you through the process at chase.com/insuranceclaim.
If you have questions about your situation, feel free to call us at 1-888-356-0023.
You may also find this information helpful:
Red Cross Open Shelters – Go to Open Shelters
Chase military services hotline – 1-877-469-0110