Apply for a Chase Home Equity Line of Credit today:
- Fees: There are no closing or application fees — only a $50 origination fee and $50 annual fee.
- Flexibility: Access your line of credit up to 10 years, followed by a 20-year repayment period.
- The Chase Fixed-Rate LockSM Option: Switch from a variable rate to a fixed rate on all or a portion of your line of credit.
- Chase customers save more: Get a 0.25% or 0.50% rate discount with a qualifying checking account.
- Initial draw at closing: An opening balance of $30,000 or more may qualify for an additional rate discount between 0.25% to 0.50%.
Get more out of the equity you've put into your home
- Pay for home improvements, like a new kitchen or deck.
- Save money by paying off high-interest credit card balances and loans.
- Cover expenses, like college or medical costs.
Current Home Equity Line of Credit variable rates
(as of 3/23/2018)
As a Chase customer, take advantage of an even lower APR:
.25% rate discount
with a Chase Total Checking® or Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account
.50% rate discount
with a Chase Premier Platinum CheckingSM account
Tools to help you tap into your home's equity
Start by learning how a home equity line of credit works.
Consider factors like your credit score, employment status and more.
The value of your home affects your possible credit limit.