Apply for a Chase home equity line of credit today:
- Chase customers save more: Get up to 0.62% off the standard variable rate.
- Flexibility: Access your line of credit up to 10 years, followed by a 20-year repayment period.
- The Chase Fixed-Rate Lock Option: Switch from a variable rate to a fixed rate on all or a portion of your line of credit.
- Fees: Only a $50 origination fee and a $50 annual fee—no additional application fees or closing costs in most cases.
Explore all of your options
In addition to obtaining a home equity line of credit, there’s also the choice of a one-time cash payment during refinancing. Both options will allow you to access cash that can be used for:
- Home improvements like renovations and repairs to improve the quality of your home.
- Covering expenses like medical and education costs or other major expenses.
- Saving money in order to pay off high-interest credit card balances and loans.
Speak with a Home Lending Advisor
about the best way to tap into your home's equity.
Current home equity line of credit variable rates
(as of 12/21/2018)
Chase customers can get up to 0.62% off the standard variable rate.
with a qualified Chase checking,
savings or investment account
with automatic payments to your home equity account from your Chase checking account
when you provide contracts or bids for an upcoming $30,000 home improvement project OR you withdraw $30,000 from your home equity line at closing
Tools to help you tap into your home's equity
The value of your home affects your possible credit limit.
IMPORTANT PROGRAM INFORMATION
All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply.
The Chase Home Equity Line of Credit features variable rates based on the Prime Rate (as published in The Wall Street Journal), which as of 12/21/2018, range from 5.75% APR to 8.14% APR for line amounts of $50,000 to $99,999, from 5.75% APR to 7.64% APR for line amounts of $100,000 to $149,999, from 5.75% APR to 7.64% APR for line amounts of $150,000 to $249,999, and from 5.75% APR to 7.64% APR for line amounts of $250,000 to $500,000. Rates vary depending upon credit line amount, lien position, and collateral location; please inquire about available rates in your area, and about rates for line amounts less than $50,000.