Apply for a Chase home equity line of credit today:
- Fees: Only a $50 origination fee and a $50 annual fee—no additional application fees or closing costs in most cases.
- Flexibility: Access your line of credit up to 10 years, followed by a 20-year repayment period.
- The Chase Fixed-Rate LockSM Option: Switch from a variable rate to a fixed rate on all or a portion of your line of credit.
- Chase customers save more: Get a 0.25% or 0.50% rate discount with a qualifying checking account.
- Initial draw at closing: An opening balance of $30,000 or more may qualify for an additional rate discount between 0.25% to 0.50%.
Explore all of your options
In addition to obtaining a home equity line of credit, there’s also the choice of a one-time cash payment during refinancing. Both options will allow you to access cash that can be used for:
- Home improvements like renovations and repairs to improve the quality of your home.
- Covering expenses like medical and education costs or other major expenses.
- Saving money in order to pay off high-interest credit card balances and loans.
Speak with a Home Lending Advisor
about the best way to tap into your home's equity.
Current home equity line of credit variable rates
(as of 6/15/2018)
As a Chase customer, take advantage of an even lower APR:
.25% rate discount
with a Chase Total Checking® or Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account
.50% rate discount
with a Chase Premier Platinum CheckingSM account
Tools to help you tap into your home's equity
Start by learning how a home equity line of credit works.
Consider factors like your credit score, employment status and more.
The value of your home affects your possible credit limit.