Get your insurance claim funds quickly and easily.
If you live in a FEMA-declared disaster area or your payments are 30 days or more past due, please call us.
We have specific instructions and requirements to help you.
Call us at 1-866-742-1461.
Understanding the insurance claim process
We know that repairing your home can be difficult and time consuming and we want to help you get back to normal as soon as possible. Because we have a security interest in the property and want to make sure the property is restored to its original or better condition or value, your claim check will also be made payable to Chase.
Our Insurance Claim Package (PDF) walks you through the insurance claim process, provides the necessary forms you may need and serves as a roadmap to accessing the funds you need to repair your home.
Here’s what you’ll find within the Insurance Claim Package:
- Quick-Reference Guides—these provide specific details about your next steps.
- Important Documents—you may need to submit these depending on your situation.
- Contact Information—how to contact and send us your information.
- Frequently Asked Questions—get a better understanding of the insurance claim process.
- Tips to Protect Yourself Against Contractor Fraud (PDF)—ways to prevent contractor fraud or price gouging from happening to you.