What is a home equity line of credit?
Lock Option Benefits
- Predictable monthly payments.
- No fees to switch to a fixed rate.
- Flexibility of maintaining up to five locks at once.
- Locks can extend into your repayment period.
If you like predictable monthly payments, you should consider switching from a variable rate to a fixed rate on all or a portion of the outstanding balance of your line of credit with the Chase Fixed-Rate LockSM Option. You can request to lock in a rate at your closing or during your draw period.
Here’s how it works
- You may have the option of locking in a specific amount at a fixed rate for the remaining term of your line of credit.
- You can have up to five locks at any time and create names for each lock to stay organized.
- As you pay down the locked balance, the available line of credit amount increases and becomes available for use.
- You can cancel a lock within 45 days from the beginning of the lock.
Get a Chase home equity line of credit today.
First, find out if you’re eligible.