Quick guide to new mortgage statements
Chase statements make it simple to find what you need.
1. A summary of your statement shows your most important information:
- Last payment received and date
- Next payment amount due and date
- Enrollment in Automatic Payments and date of your scheduled payment
2. Just below the summary section is a more detailed explanation of your amount due to help keep you informed.
These customized snapshots help you get the most from your account and keep you informed about:
- Tax and escrow statements
- Progress on paying down your principal balance
- Tips on how to make convenient payments and avoid late fees
Ways to pay and resources
A brief list of all the convenient ways you can pay your mortgage is shown. You’ll also find:
- Links and phone numbers for making a payment and resources you can use to get answers to your questions.
- Space to easily make additional payments on your principal – paying down your mortgage sooner – or toward additional escrow to avoid a shortage.
Transaction activity and contact information
1. Transaction activity
Get a quick summary of each transaction on your mortgage account including the date, amount and a brief description of the transaction. It’s a fast and easy way to stay in the know.
2. Contact information
If you need to reach us, everything you need is gathered in one convenient place:
- Web URLs
- Mail addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Fax numbers
This is where you will find the form to enroll in Automatic Payments or modify your existing set-up.
- Schedule your payment and avoid the hassle of writing a check or mail delays
- Never worry about forgetting to make your payment
- Enroll in Alerts that notify you before your automatic payment is about to be paid