Chase International Relocation
Make the most of your
international move with Chase
Our dedicated team of Home Lending Advisors can go the extra mile (or a few thousand) to guide you through your international relocation to the U.S. From building credit to translating important documents, our International Relocation Mortgage program is designed to help you navigate the requirements of a home loan.
Free translation services
Finalizing a home loan can include dozens of documents that can be challenging to go through, and translating them can be expensive. That’s why we offer free translation services to help simplify the process for you so that you can focus on what matters most.
Important things you'll need to apply
- Social Security number
- Proof of citizenship or legal U.S. residency
- U.S. mailing address
- A U.S. bank account before mortgage closing
- Funds for down payment or qualifying reserves
- Two months of bank statements
- U.S. credit report (a foreign credit report or non-traditional credit may be used as alternatives)
- Employment verification (offer/transfer letter from employer confirming U.S. income)
- 30 days of pay stubs
- Two years of W2s or equivalent of a U.S. tax return
Get started today
We know that a mortgage is just one of many steps in your international relocation process. Your dedicated Home Lending Advisor can connect you to a local branch banker who can work with you to identify your needs and connect you to the right products and services above.
Contact us for these services