Please upgrade your browser.

We’ll stop supporting this version of your browser soon. Upgrade now to protect your accounts and enjoy a better experience. See your choices.

Please update your browser.

We'll stop supporting Internet Explorer® soon. Choosing another browser will also help protect your accounts and provide a better experience.

Update your browser


We’ve signed you out of your account.

You’ve successfully signed out

We’ve enhanced our platform for For a better experience, download the Chase app for your iPhone or Android. Or, go to System Requirements from your laptop or desktop.

Lost or stolen card/phone, new cards and making returns

Frequently asked questions

Lost or stolen card/phone, new cards and making returns

What if my card is lost or stolen? 

  1. Separate contact information exists for Business Banking, Credit Card and Personal Banking accounts.
  2. Business Banking: If your card has been lost, stolen, or damaged call us immediately at 1-800-935-9935, 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
  3. Credit Card: If your card has been lost, stolen or damaged, call us immediately at 1-800-432-3117, 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
  4. Personal Banking: If your card has been lost, stolen or damaged, call us immediately at 1-800-935-9935, 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.

What if my device is lost or stolen?

If your phone is lost or stolen, you can suspend Samsung Pay by using the “Find My Mobile (FMM)” through Samsung or contacting Samsung directly. You can also call Chase, and we’ll assist you with suspending the cards in Samsung Pay, allowing you to continue to use your plastic cards.
If you find your phone, you can unsuspend Samsung Pay by following the prompts on your phone or via “FMM”.

What happens when I replace or update my device?

If you replace or update your device, deactivating your old device will delete the Digital Account Number (Token) associated with the old device.  You will then have to register your cards to your new device to use Samsung Pay, the same way you registered the first time.

What happens when my card is replaced? 

Whether your card is replaced because it is lost or stolen, or if the card has expired, in most cases your new card will be automatically associated to the existing Digital Account Number (Token) in your device, and continue to be used for payments in Samsung Pay.  If, for some reason, Chase could not re-add your new card to the existing Digital Account Number (Token), you will see a notation in the Samsung Pay App that the card is not active for use. You can then re-add your card, as you did initially to make it active again.

How do I make returns with purchases I’ve made using Samsung Pay? 

You can make a return the same way you would with your plastic card today by contacting the merchant directly. We do recommend you bring the device that you used when returning items purchased with Samsung Pay.

Esta página contiene información acerca del uso de su tarjeta Chase Visa® y Mastercard en billeteras digitales.
Si tiene alguna pregunta, por favor, llame al número que aparece en el reverso de su tarjeta.

© 2019 JPMorgan & Co. All rights reserved  

©2019 Samsung Pay is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Use only in accordance with law. Contact your bank or financial institution to verify that it is a Samsung Pay participant. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices.

Make at least five payments on your Gear S3 without a Galaxy smartphone nearby after initial setup. Reload payment capability by connecting to a Galaxy smartphone via Bluetooth or thru LTE or WiFi. Samsung Pay on the Gear S3 is only compatible with select cards, carriers and Samsung devices and non-Samsung Android phones; see the Samsung Pay Support page at http://www. for compatibility information.

The Contactless Symbol and Contactless Indicator are trademarks owned by and used with the permission of EMVCo, LLC.

Chase credit cards are issued by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.  Accounts subject to credit approval.

Debit cards are provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.