Chase Auto Dealer Services Overview
Grow your dealership with Chase solutions and services
Chase Auto provides auto dealerships large and small with a full suite of retail lending and commercial products and services. Our team of experienced bankers and dealer relationship managers are dedicated to delivering the exceptional service needed to help dealers grow their business. We've been serving the automotive industry for more than 85 years and are part of JPMorgan Chase, a leading financial services firm.
Dealer Commercial Services
Dealer Commercial Services
Choose from commercial banking solutions and services designed to meet your auto dealer financing needs.
Put our comprehensive products and services to work for your customers.
Access pre-owned vehicles from a mix of manufacturers offered online and in-lane.
News & Stories
Inflation and the Auto Industry When Will Car Prices Drop?
JPMorgan Research explores the factors driving up vehicle prices and when inflationary pressures will abate.
Women are driving change at Chase Auto
Having diversity of thought strengthens our ability to create innovative solutions.
Now’s the time to evaluate your accounts receivable processes
Build a long-term accounts receivable strategy by digitizing, streamlining and optimizing your processes.
How commercial cards help keep fraud at bay
Learn how to identify emerging payment fraud schemes
Adapting to the Rapidly Evolving Auto Industry
Evan Junek and Mark Pinsky discuss the latest developments in the auto industry.
Automotive innovation: 5 trends driving the industry
From electric vehicles to car safety technology, discover what’s driving automotive innovation
Fueling the connected car economy
Here are five ways that Connected Cars will help drive the payment revolution
Brand Partnerships & Dealer Resources
Chase Auto partners with these distinctive brands to provide auto dealer financing options including a full range of retail products and services, and marketing campaigns to help drive sales and promote loyalty.
Dealer Commercial Services
Chase Auto Dealer Commercial Services offers a broad range of commercial solutions to help our manufacturer partners meet their consumer and marketing goals by supporting the financing needs of their dealers. One of the largest bank dealer commercial services providers nationally, Chase Auto provides lending and/or depository solutions to more than 2,000 dealerships. Our experienced bankers offer financial expertise and a complete range of banking products. Get in touch with your banker or contact us today at Dealer.Commercial.Services@chase.com.
Car Floorplan Solutions
We’ll work to meet your inventory financing needs by creating financial solutions that make sense while improving your cash flow.
- Inventory financing for new, used, demo and service loaner vehicles
- Online account access
- Direct funding to national auctions
- Car Floorplan insurance program available through a nationally recognized insurance provider
Commercial Real Estate
Finance your commercial real estate needs with Chase:
- Purchase property
- Construct new buildings
- Expand existing facilities
- Upgrade showrooms
Credit and Financing
Improve your servicing and parts operation, acquire additional dealerships and more with:
- Acquisition financing
- Working capital financing
- Revolving line of credit
- Asset and wealth management
- Investment banking
Treasury Management Solutions
We have dedicated Treasury Management Officers (TMOs) who have over 80 years of combined auto industry experience coupled with an in-depth knowledge of treasury products. Work with a banker and TMO on customized solutions including:
- Information reporting
- Fraud mitigation
- Commercial card solutions
- Merchant services
- Liquidity and investments
Chase Auto offers a broad range of products and services and a team of dealer relationship managers who are dedicated to helping you grow your business. If you're a current Chase dealer, talk with your Chase Dealer Relationship Manager about how you can take full advantage of our products and services. If you're not yet a Chase dealer, call our Chase Dealer Service Line at 1-800-223-5050.
- Full spectrum lending across credit tiers
- Flat fee programs
- Rate buy-down programs
- A range of financing options
- More than 100 dealer relationship managers nationwide
- Pre-owned vehicle financing programs
Suite of Digital Tools (with links to helpful videos):
- Interactive Matrix Callback on RouteOne and Dealertrack with up to 30 approved structures
- Use Matrix for simple term and/or finance amount changes that match one of the structure options
- Deal Rehash tool on RouteOne and Dealertrack
- Use Rehash for collateral changes, or term/finance amount changes not covered by the Matrix
- eContracting for immediate electronic verification, faster funding, reduced printing and shipping costs
- Step-by-step offer instructions to assist customers with lender referral approvals
Streamline the contracting process by leveraging the dealer portals that provide access to:
- Payoff quotes
- Dealer Reserve statements
Get ready-to-buy auto leads with Chase Auto Preferred:
- Participating dealers list their inventory on Chase Auto Preferred
- Targeted marketing campaigns drive local Chase customers to dealer inventory
- When a customer selects one of your vehicles, we'll send that auto lead right to your CRM
Expand your vehicle offering with a mix of off-lease and repossessed vehicles from a variety of manufacturers — available online and in-lane to stock your inventory.
Off-lease vehicles are available throughout the remarketing cycle, so you can shop for the vehicles you need on your schedule.
- Vehicles ranging from economy to luxury segments, including SUVs and trucks
- Immediate online availability nationwide
- Convenient ways to make purchases