Overview of Chase Dealer Services
Solutions and services to grow your business
Chase Auto has helped millions of customers unlock the door to financing for more than 80 years. At the same time, we’ve successfully served the needs of auto dealerships big and small.
News & Stories
Rise above the competition
Business owners explain how they’ve gained an advantage
eContracting streamlines the financing process
Learn how eContracting can help your dealership
Women are driving change at Chase Auto
Having diversity of thought strengthens our ability to create innovative solutions
What’s next for blockchain?
Its applications are growing into a wide range of industries
Brand Partnerships & Dealer Resources
Chase Auto partners with these distinctive brands to provide auto financing options for customers, as well as commercial lending and treasury services for dealers.
Expand your sales with the broad mix of pre-owned vehicles — available online and in-lane to stock your inventory.
Vehicles are available throughout the remarketing cycle, so you can shop for the vehicles you need on your schedule.
- Vehicles ranging from economy to luxury segments, including SUVs and trucks
- Immediate online availability nationwide
- Convenient ways to make purchases
Chase Auto offers a full spectrum of products and services and a team of dealer relationship managers who are dedicated to helping you grow your business.
- Full spectrum lending and national coverage in four regional centers
- Flat fee programs
- Rate buy-down programs
- Electronic contracting through Dealertrack and RouteOne (not available in all states or for all brands)
- Broad range of financing options
- More than 100 dealer relationship managers providing nationwide coverage
- Pre-owned vehicle financing programs
Streamline the contracting process by leveraging the dealer portals that provide access to:
- Payoff quotes
- Reserve statements
Benefits from eContracting include:
- Immediate electronic verification followed by faster funding
- Reduced overnight shipping costs for contract packages
Chase Auto Dealer Services offers a range of commercial solutions to help our manufacturer partners meet their consumer and marketing goals by supporting the financing needs of their dealers. One of the largest bank floorplan providers nationally, Chase Auto provides lending and/or depository solutions to more than 2,000 dealerships. Our bankers offer sound financial advice and a complete range of banking products.
We’ll work to meet your inventory financing needs by creating financial solutions that make sense while improving your cash flow.
- Inventory financing for new, used, demo and service loaner vehicles
- Treasury management
- Online account access
- Direct funding to national auctions
- Floorplan insurance program available through a nationally recognized insurance provider
Dealer Commercial Services
We offer wholesale and commercial lending to franchised automobile dealerships.
Tap into the knowledge of our auto finance professionals who can help you decide how best to utilize our broad range of other commercial banking products and services, including:
- Commercial real estate for property purchases, showroom upgrades and more
- Commercial financing for acquisitions, working capital and more
- Commercial banking for asset and wealth management, treasury services, investment banking and more
For questions regarding financing needs for auto dealerships, please contact the Chase Dealer Service Line at 1-800-223-5050.