No matter where you’re working, Chase Connect helps you stay digitally connected to your employees, clients and vendors.
Watch this instructional video created just for our clients’ users and administrators
The video provides timely resiliency strategies you can use today.
Log-in security reminder:
- Make sure you carry your SecurID® token with you should you need to work from home or an alternate location. If you need a replacement token, please reach out to your client service associate for assistance.
- Make sure you have enough administrators to manage entitlements and consider setting up additional users to perform work. Remember, when you request that we change an existing user’s role to Proxy Admin, their profile will be locked, and they will lose access until the new role is approved. Contact client service before sending your request to help minimize any disruption.
- Think about transaction limits, and if you think you may need an increase to accommodate unique needs during alternate work arrangements, remember that limit increases require approval and may take a few days.
- Review IP Security settings, and if some users need to work from home or other locations, consider adding those IP addresses. For mobile users, consider turning off IP Security so that they can log in from any location when they are on-the-go. Confirm these decisions with your internal control officer.
Manage your accounts digitally:
- Review account activity, balances and statements
- Make payments and mange incoming transactions
- Chase Cashflow360SM: Pay bills via ACH using a vendor network of millions, and outsource your check printing to pay your vendors seamlessly. Not enrolled? Your business can be up and running within days. Learn more
- Deposit checks remotely with Chase QuickDepositSM available on the Chase Mobile® app, if you already use the service on your computer. System Administrators may need to entitle users to the mobile app.
- As another option, scanners can function at alternate locations to deposit checks, provided that the necessary drivers and scanning software are installed.
Branch and ATM update:
- To help protect you and our employees, we’ve temporarily closed some of our branches and are adjusting hours and changing procedures at other locations. To find up-to-date hours for an open branch or ATM, go to the Chase Mobile app or chase.com/branch.
- We continue to clean our branches, including ATM screens and keypads, with EPA-approved disinfectants.